Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

this gets more and more creepy

now they have to resort to bribery with hamburgers to get people vaccinated. 

Whether you are pro or anti covid vaccine I think we can all agree this is odd and creepy and makes me feel even LESS confident in a vaccine.

Strange times for sure.  

• Like 4

Yeah... its ALL really weird. I'm not anti-vax at all, I'm just choosing not to get it right now because I was exposed a couple times and never showed a symptom. But... all this bribery is definitely unsettling. I've seen everything from free food to even free cigarettes... yeah... figure that one out... lol

Illuminati

• Haha 1

So confusing. Now no mask for fully vaccinated. No fear of getting or spreading. 

So why in heck would  you care if others are not vaccinated.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

So confusing. Now no mask for fully vaccinated. No fear of getting or spreading. 

So why in heck would  you care if others are not vaccinated.

you dont, it is just like the great fear of the flu that is yearly, this govt has crapd the bed so much, who would trust them,  Yes, wear, don't wear, 2 ply, 3 ply, only have sex with it on, wear it swimming, wear it inside, not outside, only outside if crowded, inside if you are with strangers, hookers can leave them off they are immune, drop nose it, touch it more, lift it move it, oh yah eat with it, dont eat with it, wear it while driving only if alone in your house, dont swim with it, swim with it if crowds are there.

Bunch of crap, what happend to if it falls in the dirts, 5 second rule and eat it?  these weak sauce pussified kids are so lame that no wonder they are sick. they werent allowed to eat dirt. oh yah they had masks on.

• Like 6

Yeah these people ie government are f'd up.

That all being said I went and got the 1st shot this morning. only reason is I have a streak of bad luck and I figured if I get it again (phenomena) i'm going to die. a close friend of mine's wife got it last weekend from her sister who didnt tell her she had it. with in 5 hours she was in the hospitol having a hard time breathing, they gave her renouveer(sp) and she was out in 5-6 hours and back home. in bed for a week. he had gotten his shot due to some health conditions last month.

That shot knocked me on my butt in 1 hour. Made it home from work around 11 barely. went to bed woke up at 430 went back to work.  funny cause I have every symptoms of covid now. taste is almost gone, bones hurt like crap, head ache runny nose. I havent had a head ache or runny nose in years. no fever though.

I'm not anti vaccine I dont like things that are not approved in the proper procedure or process. so I feel I am kinda playing with fire if I didnt get one and if I did get one. Wife didnt grow a third boob yet so its still to early to tell if there safe or not.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

"Wife didnt grow a third boob yet so its still to early to tell if there safe or not."  Pics for proof???  sorry, I had to  

20 hours ago, Delw said:

That all being said I went and got the 1st shot this morning. only reason is I have a streak of bad luck and I figured if I get it again (phenomena) i'm going to die. a close friend of mine's wife got it last weekend from her sister who didnt tell her she had it. with in 5 hours she was in the hospitol having a hard time breathing, they gave her renouveer(sp) and she was out in 5-6 hours and back home. in bed for a week. he had gotten his shot due to some health conditions last month.

That shot knocked me on my butt in 1 hour. Made it home from work around 11 barely. went to bed woke up at 430 went back to work.  funny cause I have every symptoms of covid now. taste is almost gone, bones hurt like crap, head ache runny nose. I havent had a head ache or runny nose in years. no fever though.

I'm not anti vaccine I dont like things that are not approved in the proper procedure or process. so I feel I am kinda playing with fire if I didnt get one and if I did get one. Wife didnt grow a third boob yet so its still to early to tell if there safe or not.  

Forget that shoot,

The burger and fries are more deadly than Covid.

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2021 at 9:29 PM, Delw said:

Reading this is spooky af. Anyone know if he had history of illness before getting the vaccine 

edit: matter of fact this is probably the most well documented case of healthy, to vaccine, to death, that I’ve seen.  When it includes his own thoughts 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

He was recovering from intestine surgery he had a week or so prior. He already had complicating health conditions. If you believe the vaccine had something to do with his death you are just searching for ways to reinforce a conclusion you have already drawn.

• Like 4
  • Great Buck! 1

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Reading this is spooky af. Anyone know if he had history of illness before getting the vaccine 

edit: matter of fact this is probably the most well documented case of healthy, to vaccine, to death, that I’ve seen.  When it includes his own thoughts 

1. From the post you quoted he himself says if he gets phenomena again he would die.( Not related to getting vaccine)

2. In another thread about heart issues he mentioned taking meds for Afib.( Not related to getting vaccine)

3. His wife just mentioned he was recovering from a Hemicoletomy.( Not related to getting vaccine.)

4. RIP DELW.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

He was recovering from intestine surgery he had a week or so prior. He already had complicating health conditions. If you believe the vaccine had something to do with his death you are just searching for ways to reinforce a conclusion you have already drawn.

I was pretty faded last night 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2