twistzz

2013 F-250 Crew Truck 6.7 power Stroke 45K miles what's a fair price ?

15 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Kelley Blue Book will most likely be low compared to actual market.

Kelly blue book would be the fair price for both party's, asking more for it is just like the ammo rip offs or any other over priced item to rip people off. I've been using kelly blue book for years(35), always fair on private party. Saying it isn't fair is just an excuse.

KBB is $42,406-$48,069, how is that lower ?

Id like to get 42K for it.  Here's the weight info:

IMG_0536.jpg

Sold, got 41K for it and a new truck! It's only money and I'm in the 4th quarter with hopefully 15 minutes left lol.  Anyone need a camper?  That's still available.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, twistzz said:

Id like to get 42K for it.  Here's the weight info:

IMG_0536.jpg

I'll use your VIN# and look up the MMR on your truck and send you a PM on Monday. MMR is a market report. It will basically tell you what dealers paid last week for that same truck at auction. KBB, NADA and a few others are usually low and don't keep up with the market the way the auction reports do and they are definitely low on your truck right now. There's nothing wrong with charging fair market value and getting every penny for your truck you possibly can... regardless of what internet hunters say. 

Nevermind... you sold it.... lol. Congrats!!!

• Like 1

Heck you should have been sitting with me I would have given you a consulting fee!  I’m happy supported some Show Low folks and hopefully my last truck.  All good!  Turkey hunten Tuesday life is good!!!!

• Like 3