azsugarbear

Boyd's Thumbhole Stock for Tikka T3

This is the Boyd's line of laminated stocks.  It is their Featherweight Thumbhole model in forest camo laminate.  It has been inlet for the Tikka factory barrel (non-varmint).  It comes with three (3) swivel studs - one in back and two up front on the forearm.  It also comes standard with a steel recoil lug already installed and has the wide beavertail forearm.  It comes with a 1/2" wide recoil pad.  The finish is matte.  This stock is near new.  It has no gouges, scratches or dings.  There are no handling or rub marks from being stored in a safe close to other guns.  The stock has never been bedded.  These sell new for $157, plus S&H from Boyd's.   Looking to get $125.  New price: $110.

No low ballers - walk right on by.  First "I'll Take It" in this thread trumps all other message formats - including PM's.  That way, every interested party knows that no side deals are being done, or that they will have the rug yanked out from underneath them.  It's just the way I roll.  You can PM me here on CWT or text me at 602-361-7191.  Only posted on this site for the first week.

Partials trade: Sightron SIII 6-24x50 scope; Atlas BT47-LW17 Bipod; RL26

Boyds3.JPG

Boyds4.JPG

Boyds1.JPG

Bords2.JPG

I thought the at ones had the adjustable comb and but pad? I like those thumbhole stocks.  Glws

You could be right.  I inherited this stock, so I just looked it up on the website.  The banner says At-One, but it is confusing whether it refers to the models below, or the one model above.  I will remove the reference just to avoid any confusion.  Thanks for catching that.

All Tikka T3 actions are the exact same length, with only the requisite bolt stop and magazine determining the internal length of the bolt cycle and the round it can accommodate.  So this will fit a Tikka T3 be it a 300 WM or a .223.