Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

SOLD: Price Drop - Weaver Classic V-Series 6-24x42mm Scope

These are great scopes for the money. This model has the 1" tube with 1/4 MOA turrets for elevation and windage.  The reticle is a very fine duplex.  It has an adjustable objective for focus/parallax refinements.  Finish is matte black.  The exterior of the scope is in fantastic shape.  No scratches or wear visible.  Glass appears to be pristine.  No ring marks on tube.  No box or papers.  I just pulled this off a rifle I purchased, but scope appears to be new.  I would rate it a 95 out of  100.  Price is $300. $275. New Price: $250.

No low ballers - walk right on by.  First "I'll Take It" in this thread trumps all other message formats - including PM's.  That way, every interested party knows that no side deals are being done, or that they will have the rug yanked out from underneath them.  It's just the way I roll.  You can PM me here on CWT or text me at 602-361-7191. 

Partial trades: Sightron SIII 6-24x50 scope; Atlas BT47-LW17 Bipod; couple pounds of RL26; Lee SR hand primer

Weaver1.JPG

Weaver2.JPG

Weaver3.JPG

Weaver4.JPG

• Like 1

Very nice scope for the money.  I have owned a few of these over the years,  Bright optics and never an issue with tracking or holding zero.

Very underrated glass. I shot a T16 on my Silhouette Rifle for a few years and it always tracked perfect.