Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Anyone like "Country" Music?

43 minutes ago, jdown said:

This guy is about the only new guy that gets a lot of my Pandora (yes I'm old) time along with Jones, Haggard, Robbins, Highway men and then mix in a little Petty, Seger, KOL and few others. 

Too bad he’s a liberal. I used to like Tyler Childers until i saw him in concert and it was a woke fest. He has since made a lot of sjw type comments on things. 

I know what everyone means about a lot of the new country...can’t blame them for playing what sells though. 

Dustin Lynch is about the only new country I like. I’m a little biased since I’ve known his family for over 30 yrs and he likes to sing about places in our hometown, but give him a chance. 

• Like 3

I am a big country fan of old CM but today’s so called country music is a joke, young kid music, bubble gum music. The CM today is a mix of  the Backstreet Boys, Lady Gaga, Micheal Jackson and Taylor Swift. I don’t even bother trying to listen to it anymore. O’l Waylon must be shakin his head.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

I'll listen to any Luke Combs song.  

Yup can't go wrong Luke

listening to Sturgill Simpson, Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers.

pop country sucks! 

Tyler Childers is a great singer song writer.... rare these days.

• Like 2

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 8:42 PM, G_E_E said:

Justin Moore has a lot of good ones

Was wondering if anyone would mention ol Justin. An aunt whom is the family genealogist tells me Justin is a not too distant cousin from my mom's hometown in AR.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Was wondering if anyone would mention ol Justin. An aunt whom is the family genealogist tells me Justin is a not too distant cousin from my mom's hometown in AR.

Wow very cool!  I been listening to him since his first album.  I saw him years ago when he performed at the Pima county fair while still coming up.  Then the state fair, and also at the Tucson Convention Center.