Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Lk Tahoe Anyone?

14 hours ago, Edge said:

The ol lady has blonde moments, a lot of them.

Pressing her for details on the boating she utters the words..."Lk Shasta." I correct her, it's Lk Tahoe. No, they've rented the boat on Shasta. She can't understand why I'm a little bummed.

My contempt for CA could fill volumes.

Just think of spotted bass and smallmouth while you are packing your 5 round revolver…

All joking aside, pm if you want some info on what’s working. I have a cousin that fishes it pretty regularly on the tournament circuit over there. 

We spent a week there last year on Northern end which was much better than South Lake Tahoe if you are wanting to get away from crowds.  I called a month ahead of time and the fishing boats were booked up already. 

I never seen a houseboat on the lake but that would be perfect. Crystal clear water. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coueswt said:

We spent a week there last year on Northern end which was much better than South Lake Tahoe if you are wanting to get away from crowds.  I called a month ahead of time and the fishing boats were booked up already. 

I never seen a houseboat on the lake but that would be perfect. Crystal clear water. 

I'll have to see Tahoe another time, we're going to Shasta.

2 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Que?

Pressing her for details on the boating she utters the words..."Lk Shasta." I correct her, it's Lk Tahoe. No, they've rented the boat on Shasta. She can't understand why I'm a little bummed.

My contempt for CA could fill volumes

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Edge said:

Pressing her for details on the boating she utters the words..."Lk Shasta." I correct her, it's Lk Tahoe. No, they've rented the boat on Shasta. She can't understand why I'm a little bummed.

My contempt for CA could fill volumes

that type of mistake and lack of geographical knowledge, it might be time to trade her in.....  Shasta is dead square in the sheeet hold California, Tahoe on Cali side sucks too but at least the other side is better.

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

that type of mistake and lack of geographical knowledge, it might be time to trade her in.....  Shasta is dead square in the sheeet hold California, Tahoe on Cali side sucks too but at least the other side is better.

Yeah she wrote Kommifornia off a long time ago, never goes. But she's irreplaceable....

• Like 1

Not a cali fan, grew up and left, still go back because of family and tuna fishing and trout fishing up in Mammoth/Sierras, all else, i stay away.