Sign in to follow this  
backcountry_brad

Lost Ring Cash Reward

My fiancé lost her engagement ring Monday night in or outside of Famous Dave’s or Bass Pro Shops in Mesa. Police report has been filed. $500 reward if found. Call or text Brad @ (480) three8nine -8six7three

Years ago a co-worker went on a vacation with his girlfriend and they went on a dive boat (planned). He had bought an engagement ring before they left and while under water he took out a slate and proposed to her on it while offering her a ring that he had hidden away in a small pouch.

Well she said yes and he put the ring back in the pouch but when they surfaced and got back on the boat the pouch was nowhere to be found. They all looked for it but never found it. He had bought it on his CC and he filed a claim with them and got reimbursed for it.

My ol lady was removing a nylon halter from a mule when her engadgement ring got caught in it.

The mule jerked its head away and the beautiful .66kt diamond and setting was flung out into a dirt turnout and eventually ground back into the earth where once it came. 

Wow that really sucks!!! Hope you get it back!

man thats ruff, fingers crossed an honest person finds it..

• Like 1

On a 3/4 day to Coronado Island I flipped a rather large calico onto the deck. By happenstance I hit this rather attractive full diva across the side of her head with the fish.  She lost a full carrot diamond ear ring in the exchange. Me and the crew held are laughter in until she went onto the other side of the boat.