ctafoya

10mm suggestions

Came home with a glock 20 today. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Came home with a glock 20 today. 

with out pics, it aint true

12 hours ago, n2horns said:

One thing with 10mm is to run many rounds to ensure ALL the ammo be8ng used functions.  Some have feeding issues with flat nose or hard cast lead.

So far my glock 40 has run everything I have fed it. Flat nose 10mm, round and flat nose 40 S&W, hardcast 10mm, and hollow point 10mm. 

I've done both the 20 and 29. The 20 is a shooter, but the 29 is much nicer to carry. Both shot .40 all day long.

I have a Glock 29 that I took to AK.  I have never had a hiccup with that pistol or any glock for that matter.  

Those of you who shoot .40 thru your glocks, are there any issues that arise from high volume use?  

16 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I have a Glock 29 that I took to AK.  I have never had a hiccup with that pistol or any glock for that matter.  

Those of you who shoot .40 thru your glocks, are there any issues that arise from high volume use?  

No. I belong to a Glock forum where some boast to have fired 10,000s thru the G20.or G29 without any issues. I've fired several hundred .40s thru my 29 last couple weeks with out a glitch.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, NewlyMinted said:

If you’ve got big hands is the grip on the  29 too short or can you add a pink extender like the Ruger short mags for SR9c? 

The G29 needs the pinky extension with a 13rd mag. After shooting about 30 rounds with out the extension the fingers were hurtin

• Thanks 1

I honestly have no problem shooting target 10mm loads with or without the grip extention on my G29.  Now, if I was shooting mass amounts of the underwood ammo I carry for bear defense, that might be a different story.  I 100% can tell the difference on the recoil.  

I would opt for the 20 over the 29 all day everyday. I'm also not of the notion that a 10mm makes the best concealed carry gun though.

I'm selling a Remington R1 Hunter if any is interested.  PM me for details.

3 hours ago, NewlyMinted said:

If you’ve got big hands is the grip on the  29 too short or can you add a pink extender like the Ruger short mags for SR9c? 

I added the pinky extender. It doesn't make that much of a difference imo.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 1:27 PM, Big Browns said:

I'm selling a Remington R1 Hunter if any is interested.  PM me for details.

Why sell it, too much for your hands? lol

• Wow! 1

My 2 10mm.

20210524_094333.jpg

• Like 1