CDjunkie

Ravin R10 crossbow

Hey all, does anyone have the Ravin R10 crossbow? Pros/cons. Im looking at crossbows for my dad since he got the permit. Not too familiar with crossbows.

Thanks

We have an R10. My son broke his wrist playing football and had to have surgery just prior to his archery elk hunt. We were able to qualify him for a temporary crossbow permit and he was still able to go on his hunt. I was super impressed and happy with the R10. 

• Like 1

Shoots very nice , smooth and accurate,  definitely  with the money49406.thumb.jpeg.50a8726252be7b2680a2520ed480bdd9.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 7:58 AM, Presmyk said:

Shoots very nice , smooth and accurate,  definitely  with the money49406.thumb.jpeg.50a8726252be7b2680a2520ed480bdd9.jpeg

Is the stock scope ok? Or did you swap it with a nicer one?

18 hours ago, CDjunkie said:

Is the stock scope ok? Or did you swap it with a nicer one?

I like it so far works awesome, if I got another brand crossbow I would buy another to put on it  , I think it's a good scope I haven't  looked into any known issues. idk where your located at I'm in camp verde if your ever coming through and want ro check it out and shoot it let me know I'm not sure if  you have that options at the shops but just throwing it out there.

• Like 1

Ok that's good to know. I talked to the shops here in Tucson and they highly recommend the R10 as a good crossbow, I just ordered the R10 for my dad last weekend. I'm south of tucson in Vail. I really appreciate the offer though. My dad's excited to shoot it lol. Hopefully he can harvest some animals with it.

• Like 1