IA Born

Gear Clean Out

Cleaning out more gear that hasn't been used in a while and won't be used in the near future. Might as well offer it up to someone who can use it. The Wyoming Saw is the only thing used more than lightly, but I only got about a quarter through my daughter's elk before I lost my patience, packed it up and went a different route. Quiver has never seen the field, only range time and backyards. I don't remember the brand of the quiver, but its a 3-arrrow off my daughter's old bow. I'm too lazy and busy to look up how much I paid for everything, so all items are $15 each plus shipping, unless you're in Flagstaff and can meet up.

3-Arrow Quiver

20210523_140532.thumb.jpg.9f599e48e3ea8992afe03f4da1b63855.jpg

Wyoming Saw

20210523_140821.thumb.jpg.ba2c00cbc5ea375011ffacc2efe12a5a.jpg

Bipod and monopod are SPF.

7 minutes ago, colthutton said:

If give u 15 shipped for the saw

$18 and you got a deal!

Bipod and monopod are sold.  Saw and quiver still available.

I will be traveling to/from the airport on July 5th and 6th, taking my daughter down for her 3-week Alaska trip.  I can bring the saw and quiver (above) with me if you can meet me enroute to/from the airport.  I typically go I17-101E-51S-202E-143S to our hotel.  I can also bring the Hornady 12g turkey loads, Leupold Dual Dovetail 1" High rings, Leupold Dual Dovetail 30mm medium rings if anyone wants those.  Can confirm travel times with interested buyers, but we'll likely leave Flagstaff late afternoon and I'll be driving back north after her 6am flight has departed.

Turkey loads: 12g= $15

Rings: $20/each 

2055476423_HornadyTurkeyLoads.thumb.jpg.70888ea139d99a19ce87979c9277f3c4.jpg

1007850526_ScopeRings.thumb.jpg.d5da6a20274b13381cd6fcbc57285d41.jpg

Bump before the weekend

Bump.  Will be traveling to/from White Tank Mountain Park for my son's mountain bike race this weekend.  I can bring any of this with me.  Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday morning after his race.  Can meet you on the way to/from or outside the park Saturday.

Turkey loads: 12g= $15

Rings: $20/each 

Saw and quiver: $15 each

Figure I'd bump this back up since the elk draw happened this morning and turkey season is around the corner.

TTT.

I'll be in Glendale May 12 and can meet up near the area/stadium.