Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

ISO 6mm bullets

I looking for 6mm bullets if anyone has some they don’t need.  103eldx , 105, 108, 110 or 112 is what I’m looking for.  Can do cash or reloading components if that benefits you more .  Thank you!! 
Brett 

If anyone has a place I can find that would be great too ! Got a new gun wanna start working up some loads. 

I think I saw some last week at Gila outdoors in Safford. I know it is a bit far but maybe they could ship. If not I could probably ship them to you if you cover the costs

2 hours ago, sambojenkins said:

I think I saw some last week at Gila outdoors in Safford. I know it is a bit far but maybe they could ship. If not I could probably ship them to you if you cover the costs

Thanks I’ll give them a call ! 

I don’t have the weights you’re looking for but I have some extra 80 or 100 grain spire points ill part with if you want 

13 hours ago, Ed67 said:

I don’t have the weights you’re looking for but I have some extra 80 or 100 grain spire points ill part with if you want 

Thank you for the offer I really appreciate it.  I have some of those really looking for the heavier grain to take advantage of my 26” barrel .  If I’m gonna carry the weight on want the bullet to back it haha 

• Like 1

Cabelas has 110 a-tips in stock online. Pricey bullets, but at this point in time seems everything is pricey. 

18 minutes ago, CraigK said:

Cabelas has 110 a-tips in stock online. Pricey bullets, but at this point in time seems everything is pricey. 

Thank you.  I held off on the  Atips for know as Hornady is super proud of those ones.  I scored some vld 115 so I’m good to go thanks to all for the help I really appreciate it!!