Edge

Let's See Them Gardens.

36 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

gardens are beautiful, i love em. but its not like i want to eat any of that crap. 

Our Beefstake and Heirlooms are about done for the season. It's sad, the heirlooms were the richest and tastiest tomatoes ever. It's like buying them at the store is a waste of money.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Whatever you all have to tell yourselves to justify 3 months and $300 for $15 worth of produce 

Haha you got it backwards.

• Like 1

I'm having Fresh Eggplant parmigiano for dinner tonight.  

I got lazy this year and only did a 20 x 20 foot in ground aND  6 raised beds. Best fn vegetables you can eat. It's also nice to share with others that enjoy the great food that you grew. No different than game or home raised live stock or fresh eggs.

Awesome thead. Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Where’s the weed pics itt? 

Let's see your grow bro.

11 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

shipping seeds from amsterdam is expensive and slow this year.

Pacific seed sells pretty good herb seed for the garden.

I like meat as much as anybody, but when you can grill your own fresh veggies with the burger or steak, man that's good stuff.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, muleybowhunter said:

Any one seed save? We started doing that a few years ago let a few of each plant go to seed save them and replant the following year. 

We do put seeds aside from exceptional tasting or producing plants. But having hydroponics it's faster to simply clone from a cutting. We're presently cloning everything from celery to fig trees.

Here's a celery stalk cloned. After cutting off the edibles you simply put the bulb back in the ponics to grow again.1622038124137570781431932209585.thumb.jpg.00638af20c10c884de9048ab0bb2afe1.jpg

• Like 2