Edge

Let's See Them Gardens.

Guest akaspecials
5 hours ago, briant_az said:

These pictures make me miss my shorthair! 

What dose that melon taste like? I've never seen those before. I might have to get the wife to grow some of those!

The melon taste great; I'm not too picky though. I was getting about 3 good melons per vine before the dog found lizards in the melon patch. A few good nights of her chasing lizards and then some really hot days can put a hurt on my melon production.

She recently found my eggplant too. She thinks they look like bumpers for retrieving. She stripped 6 large eggplants off and brought them to me the other night while I was in bed. I recently installed cattle/hog panel around most of my beds to keep her out; now I'm battling black birds that sneak in and destroy my melon and sunflower seedlings.

57 minutes ago, akaspecials said:

The melon taste great; I'm not too picky though. I was getting about 3 good melons per vine before the dog found lizards in the melon patch. A few good nights of her chasing lizards and then some really hot days can put a hurt on my melon production.

She recently found my eggplant too. She thinks they look like bumpers for retrieving. She stripped 6 large eggplants off and brought them to me the other night while I was in bed. I recently installed cattle/hog panel around most of my beds to keep her out; now I'm battling black birds that sneak in and destroy my melon and sunflower seedlings.

Never a dull day when owning a shorthair!

On 6/8/2021 at 8:30 AM, Edge said:

Matt, what you got played; bud?

Built them myself. Still gotta get a shade canopy (picture is before that phase of the project). Hopefully this weekend. 

Missed the window to get things planted, but they'll be ready for the fall

Guest akaspecials
2 hours ago, mbiewer said:

Built them myself. Still gotta get a shade canopy (picture is before that phase of the project). Hopefully this weekend. 

Missed the window to get things planted, but they'll be ready for the fall

Fill em with sunflowers. They'll grow anytime of the year with shade. Should be flowering around fall planting season if you plant this weekend.