Sign in to follow this  
452b264

Colorado draw?

Got an elk tag! Will be crowded but better than nothing. 

Got an email from CO that my card didn't work today. Looked at card they tried to charge. Their 3rd party billing tried to charge some random card I have never seen before. Initial application was run with the card I always use for hunts. Logged in and got it properly charged to the correct card in less than a minute. 

15 minutes ago, 6AYoteHunter said:

Got an elk tag! Will be crowded but better than nothing. 

Got an email from CO that my card didn't work today. Looked at card they tried to charge. Their 3rd party billing tried to charge some random card I have never seen before. Initial application was run with the card I always use for hunts. Logged in and got it properly charged to the correct card in less than a minute. 

Isn’t it amazing what a competent game and fish IT system is capable of!!  If that had happened in AZ you wouldn’t have even known you drew, just punted to the curb. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Isn’t it amazing what a competent game and fish IT system is capable of!!  If that had happened in AZ you wouldn’t have even known you drew, just punted to the curb. 

Yep exactly. We have no idea what card they try to run. Wonder what laws on transactions apply in AZ.