Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

AMC who's got it

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

trolls, this site has gone to shoot, for sale, gremlin,  Lol

Andrew your gonna wish you didn't sell, its gonna get crazy, and you'll be bummed, 5 digit a share they say its very possible, I bet you slayed the lady's in that cuchy magnet.,

Like a lot of folks, yes, I got into it several months ago when it was much lower.  Been watching & holding.

That being said, I'm genuinely curious, who is "they" that are saying '5 digit a share' is possible???    It has historically NEVER been even close to that high.  That prediction makes zero sense based on their historical financial and sales performance.  Assuming whoever 'they' is are basing that only on fever speculation and not the company's financials???   Your source??

I got peps, Got a cousin involved deeply with wall street bets, do you know what Apes are or have you heard of it?

LOL    You mean the Reddit 'apes'??   The ones hyping stocks on Reddit???  Yes, I am familiar.   Basically a bunch of dudes sharing info, opinions, and hyping investment decisions on Reddit.....

So are you saying THAT is your source for predicting '5 digits'???    Ummm.....   Good luck. ;) 

BTW, I am NOT saying it won't happen.  Just saying that the company's financials and history don't support it in any way. ;) 

• Like 2

For me, that MarketWatch article really doesn't say anything new.  Simply reports what everyone (or at least anyone who is paying attention) already knows;  That the Reddit army and 'retail' sales are in large part driving the run.  My motivation for buying was simply that the stock was in the toilet and would likely come back to where it historically performed.   Lots of 'COVID bargains' out there.  LOL

That being said, yup, if folks are on the fence then ANY/ALL info they can find is good prior to pulling the trigger. ;) 

1 hour ago, stanley said:

BTW, I am NOT saying it won't happen.  Just saying that the company's financials and history don't support it in any way. ;) 

Either did GameStop, I here you grain of salt, there's more to it. Ill be out way beforev5 digits, poor people don't need much. Thankyou for having the conversation instead of talking about stupid cars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Poor millennials.  YOU don't give a subject on a hunting forum and then get upset about us giving you a hard time.  I had to go through 2 pages just to figure out you were talking investing and AMC stock.  But it has been fun.   At least that one AMC car, I think the Eagle, was all wheel drive so you could stretch that to of interest on an outdoor/hunting site.  

9 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

Poor millennials.  YOU don't give a subject on a hunting forum and then get upset about us giving you a hard time.  I had to go through 2 pages just to figure out you were talking investing and AMC stock.  But it has been fun.   At least that one AMC car, I think the Eagle, was all wheel drive so you could stretch that to of interest on an outdoor/hunting site.  

Interesting comment..

I don't believe there are more than 2 millennials that have posted in this thread, if any, and the OP isn't. 

• Like 3

Had to cry when it dropped off 36. Should have sold but wasnt watching. Still up good but could have bought a new Mule at 36

What you think about Rivian???

On 5/28/2021 at 5:32 PM, Big Tub said:

Not sure 54 makes me a millennial but I'll check, thanks for the in put..

6 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Had to cry when it dropped off 36. Should have sold but wasnt watching. Still up good but could have bought a new Mule at 36

What you think about Rivian???

Next week, don't sell to soon.. You'll get a few mules, Don't know what Rivian is.. Sorry

Hopefully tomorrow it starts to go up, other markets closed today at $30