Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

AMC who's got it

5 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Wasnt the stock market closed today?

Yes, NYSE and NASDAQ are both closed on national holidays.   These days though, there is ‘after hours’ trading, plus there are the international markets doing business.

Depending on the particular company, stock can often be purchased on more than one exchange.

BTW, pre-market currently shows AMC up 20%, but we'll see if the rally prediction holds until the end of the day. ;)

56 minutes ago, stanley said:

BTW, pre-market currently shows AMC up 20%, but we'll see if the rally prediction holds until the end of the day. ;)

Supposed to be thru the week. Either way fun to play

Not a bad day, even better after hours, anyone who owns it will get an email from your broker asking to vote on adding another 500,000,000 shares, vote no, no , no

Where's Stanley? I was crazy. It hasn't even started yet, gonna get crazy, hedge founds a freaking out.. Damm aps, hold, and when you get the email from your broker wanting you to vote on 500,000,000 shares, vote no. Hopefully mulepackhunter got 2 mules. If your in hold tight, if not buy some  I can't believe the amount of money in my portfolio's..

13 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

the guy I know is holding for $500/share

tell him 10k no less, there saying 100k

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Bought in at $27, held it for I think 4 days, sold at $60 and reinvested into crypto

You love your cripto, buy back in, you'll get alot more ETH.

8 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Where's Stanley? I was crazy. It hasn't even started yet, gonna get crazy, hedge founds a freaking out.. Damm aps, hold, and when you get the email from your broker wanting you to vote on 500,000,000 shares, vote no. Hopefully mulepackhunter got 2 mules. If your in hold tight, if not buy some  I can't believe the amount of money in my portfolio's..

Hey, now....  Why calling me out?  I'm right here.  (Always lurking.... 😀)

Never called you crazy, did I?  Just said based on the company's history I couldn't see it going 5 digits.   Also specifically said that I wasn't saying it wouldn't happen. LOL  (Also said I bought in several months ago VERY low and am holding....  Not necessarily holding for a certain price, simply holding because it was a good chance to buy some stock to add to my portfolio at a super low price. ;) )

Not calling you out at all, glad to here your in, hopefully life is looking good, you were more reality driven and I had a dream, which I have surpassed a long time ago. This is crazy, hold till the moon. Damm dirty Apes

• Like 1