Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

AMC who's got it

I'm holding! I pulled my initial investment and some profit from a few call options I had so now I'm just sitting on my shares now. The stock is still extremely shorted. the squeeze has to come eventually. I'm riding till the peak or rock bottom...

• Like 2

It's all going perfect, chit is about ready to happen, I know its hard to watch thousands to disappear but hold and you will be rewarded. The stars are lining up. There butts are puckering. I know its tough but you will be rewarded.  Dam dirty apes..,

6 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

It's all going perfect, chit is about ready to happen, I know its hard to watch thousands to disappear but hold and you will be rewarded. The stars are lining up. There butts are puckering. I know its tough but you will be rewarded.  Dam dirty apes..,

"Dam dirty apes...."   Love that! LOL

In all seriousness though, what do you know is about ready to happen and what stars are lining up??   Genuinely curious about your strategy.

Well looks really cloudy, calls are coming due, third Friday, number of shares that don't exist need to be covered, and other stuff I'm told like buy the dip, but what dip. Lol. Not an investor was just told, convinced this was a good thing, everything is happening the way it was explained, including this endless dip this month, but also was told when the short squeeze starts again it will go up up, but its not the mega or the end game. This goes way beyond the hedge'ies , banks and even deeper. Who now's, I never taken big chances and have done well, this is the big one. Hope its not the bad one.. Buy the dip..  But I really do believe

• Like 1

I have done similar to most. Pulled out my crypto initial investment and some gainz. But, I havent cashed out. I have left the $ in Robinhood and have been buying MORE crypto on dips. Doge and ETH should offer huge returns based on prices only 3 months ago. 

• Like 1

Agreed, its like grandma used to say, time heals all, patients my boy.

43 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Good run today

Thats because I bought $20 worth thus morning.

Youre welcome. 

• Sad 1

Had a little year-end portfolio review session with my advisor today and thought about this old thread when he asked me if I wanted to do anything with my AMC position.  Told him to just leave it like the rest of the questionable paper in my account. LOL   Still holding on to it, Woody??  Others?

Would be nice if people started going to movies again.  I mean, like REALLY going....  (Also would be nice if their Sr. Execs would stop cashing-out... 🤣)

S.

8 hours ago, stanley said:

Had a little year-end portfolio review session with my advisor today and thought about this old thread when he asked me if I wanted to do anything with my AMC position.  Told him to just leave it like the rest of the questionable paper in my account. LOL   Still holding on to it, Woody??  Others?

Would be nice if people started going to movies again.  I mean, like REALLY going....  (Also would be nice if their Sr. Execs would stop cashing-out... 🤣)

S.

My BIL bought another 100 shares today. He's all in on it. 

Spiderman comes out this weekend. Itll bump it.