Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

ADA custom rifle raffle

I quit ADA raffles when they started publicly supporting trail camera bans. 

• Like 3

Daryl....I hope you don’t let our organizations decision to do what we thought was in the best interest of wildlife in Az keep you from donating to one of the other wildlife organizations that put all the money made back into the ground to help all wildlife here in the state. Here’s to a great season for all hunters.....Dave

• Like 4

I don’t know why you think what ADA decides would have anything to do with other wildlife organizations that I support. I will continue to support them as I have done before. I just think it’s a shame that you have taken such a hardline stance that the majority of the hunters oppose. No, I’m not citing any specific studies, but just based on what I see on social media and in talking to friends and coworkers that hunt, most oppose any kind of trail cam ban or restrictions. I know ADA has done a lot of good, but they’re  losing my support and that of many other AZ hunters. 

• Like 3

Thanks for offering it to left handed shooters.

• Like 1

Loosing the support of a portion of the online hunting community was and is a chance we as an organization are willing to take.....As the Arizona Deer Association...Not the Arizona Deer Hunters Association we always have and always will do what the organization believes to be in the best interests of all wildlife in the state...That is not always  what a portion of the hunting community wants. We as an organization hope that we receive support from the hunting community but more importantly we hope that if we don’t receive the support that one of the other organizations do. In the end the ultimate goal is a healthy wildlife population...

• Like 4

Elk....Our monthly meetings are open to the public....Any and all are welcome....Our paying members all receive monthly news reports that includes any and all current topics and have the ability to make their voices heard. At anytime a member can bring a topic forward. The we you ask of are the current board members ( A list of them can be found on our website ) and our paying members. We encourage our members to be involved with everything we do. 

Im in. Nice looking rifle.  I think guys who think they are the majority might be surprised to hear they are not.  

• Like 1

The organization has received a handful of emails from individuals who do not support our view. But the emails thanking us for publicly taking a stand while other organizations have been silent and supporting the ban has run roughly 3/1 in our favor. Either way we must be doing something right....Since the first of the year our fundraising efforts have netted just over $525.000  thousand dollars....with every cent going back into the ground here in Az....

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I may not agree 100% with the stances this organization takes on all issues, but I do appreciate the conservation work they do, and that my money stays in the state for Arizona. If I were to only contribute to and or participate in organizations that were 100% in alignment with my way of thinking... well I don't think one exists. At least I haven't found one yet. So in the mean time I'll continue to support ones that are pretty close, and will do the greatest good with my contributions.

Thank you Dave and ADA team. We may not be 100% in agreement on the trail camera issue, but I strive to be open minded enough to understand and respect why you have adopted the position you have. Moreover, I appreciate the heck out of you guys and all you do for wildlife in Arizona. 

• Like 5