bigmuleyfan

Wtb lever gun in handgun caliber , and ruger blackhawk

Looking for a lever gun. Something in 357 mag, 41 mag, or 44 mag. Let me know if you have anything available. Also interest in Ruger Blackhawks in same calibers.

35 minutes ago, bigmuleyfan said:

Looking for a lever gun. Something in 357 mag, 41 mag, or 44 mag. Let me know if you have anything available. Also interest in Ruger Blackhawks in same calibers.

yeah post what you got for sale cause when hes done I might be inerested sloppy seconds ;)

• Like 1

What brand are you looking for? I might have a Rossi Puma in 44 mag. for sale. It has some wear marks on the stock and its also stainless.

1 hour ago, Jasper17 said:

What brand are you looking for? I might have a Rossi Puma in 44 mag. for sale. It has some wear marks on the stock and its also stainless.

I’m not the guy looking, but that’s a great gun to go with. 92’s are better with pistol cartridges, and the Rossi’s 44 and 45’s are built the same as their 454Casull model do you can load them to potential, not cowboy pressures.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

I’d be interested