andrewmilich

Draw question

Quick question maybe somebody can tell me the answer so I don’t have to wait on hold forever at Game And Fish. I already submitted for my draw but I wanted to maybe add another person to my application. Is there a way to edit and add a person? I don’t think there is but I thought I’d ask

24 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

No way after the deadline and even hard to do before the deadline.

I was trying to do it tomorrow perhaps I just have to call Game And Fish and seeI was trying to do it tomorrow perhaps I just have to call Game And Fish and see

• Like 1

So I have a buddy that accidentally put in for the wrong unit as his second choice and he called right away and was told once it was submitted there is nothing they can do.  No edit, no cancellation and re submission, nothing.  

1 hour ago, zslayer said:

So I have a buddy that accidentally put in for the wrong unit as his second choice and he called right away and was told once it was submitted there is nothing they can do.  No edit, no cancellation and re submission, nothing.  

so silly,  once again an old system.  up until the draw deadline you should be able to change and adjust.  Simply terrible management and vision 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andrewmilich said:

so silly,  once again an old system.  up until the draw deadline you should be able to change and adjust.  Simply terrible management and vision 

So they told my buddy that they didn’t have time to get the application edit set up this year but should have it up and running next year.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 7:24 AM, ThomC said:

ROTFLOL.  How many change orders do YOU WANT,  to PAY for?   🤣

3 and then surrender a tag because I can’t find any shooters