Longrangemarksman

338 Edge built off the Remington 700 action, McMillan A5 stock, Bartlein heavy barrel, Timney Trigger, Camo paint job

$2500 Rifle Only (scope, bipod and rings are NOT included) but I’ll leave on the 20 MOA Nightforce rail. Also come with a pelican hard case.

Long-range rifle all set up and ready to go, just put the scope you want on it.
40 rounds have been shot through this rifle and I have another 20 rounds loaded up. 
Rifle weighs 13 lbs without a scope. This is ideal for laying down to shoot. If you or someone you know can’t get out and hike around this is the perfect rifle. 

Started as a 30-06 and now it's already hitting targets at 1000+ yards with almost no kick. Everything has been upgraded from top to bottom. Heavy contour Bartlein barrel match chambered in 338 Edge w/ muzzle brake, load already tested and dailed in with 300-grain Bergers, I’ll provide all the load data with the rifle. McMillan A5 stock with adjustable cheek rest and a custom desert camo paint job. All action work and paint job was done by Todd @ SouthernXpressAZ, action has been squared, lugs lapped, threads have been chased, a new oversized and precision ground recoil lug has been pinned to the action, bolt face has been cut and squared, M16 style extractor has been installed for positive extraction, oversized bolt knob installed, action is bedded to stock, and a Timney Calvin Elite Trigger.

7A4FFCF4-E28A-46F4-87E7-0B9636174583.jpeg

67645401-7BDB-4D01-96ED-470E9A351CFC.jpeg

AD0C9CF3-3758-41EE-9C30-1E259C249BAB.jpeg

201C2258-DD2F-497A-A910-2D476C6DCEC6.jpeg

Todd at Southern Xpress makes fantastic rifles. Dang guy is a perfectionist. Built me a blackpowder rifle that shoots 700 yards plus. I just put in for my hunts yesterday.

Doesn't surprise me that it shoots 1000+ yards. Take a close up picture that shows how the muzzle break blends in perfectly with the barrel. That's machine work!