Sign in to follow this  
Gary I

Unit 23 late bull hunt house rental

I Got lucky this year and drew a unit 23 late rifle bull tag. I will be driving down from Montana with my sons and a couple of friends for the hunt.  Was wondering if anyone knew of someone that had a house or cabin that they might rent for about 10 days for us. Not looking for fancy or expensive, just somewhere to crash for the nights and cook dinner. Somewhere around Christopher Creek, Tonto Village, Star Valley, even Payson would be great.   Also open to trades for time in my Cabin on the lake in Trout Creek, Montana.

• Like 2

I have looked at Christopher Creek Cabins and airbnb and will go that way if i dont find anything else. When i lived in Payson there was a guy on here that had a house somewhere up there that rented to hunters often. Just cant remember who it was.

Late to the party, ...

But I remember the place the OP is referring to. I remember seeing it the year after my bull tag and we slept in the cold.

I second what everyone else has said, except the Young area. That's a long haul on a dirt road to get to a hunting spot.

Creekside cabins has a website. Kohls Ranch, aribnb and VRBO. . Pine and strawberry are "in bounds" even if they're up on the other corner.

We did an Airbnb and had half of a duplex to ourselves. 

23 minutes ago, mbiewer said:

Late to the party, ...

But I remember the place the OP is referring to. I remember seeing it the year after my bull tag and we slept in the cold.

I second what everyone else has said, except the Young area. That's a long haul on a dirt road to get to a hunting spot.

Creekside cabins has a website. Kohls Ranch, aribnb and VRBO. . Pine and strawberry are "in bounds" even if they're up on the other corner.

We did an Airbnb and had half of a duplex to ourselves. 

But young is in the center of 23

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 9:35 AM, oz31p said:

But young is in the center of 23

My mistake. I was thinking unit 22

Thanks, JLG is exactly who i was thinking of. I reached out to him and guess we'll see.  A good tent camp might be kind of fun too.