Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

Hyperinflation is coming...

9 minutes ago, creed said:

This could get interesting for those of us with precious metal holdings. 

Basel III will be implemented in the end of June. That will be interesting to watch. No more paper silver/gold. Banks must have 85% in reserves which will drive demand. Silver/gold has been artificially suppressed for decades. May come to an end finally. Buy while it’s cheap and available!

Buy PHYSICAL. 

I sold a chunk of real estate and bought physical gold when it was $450 an ounce.  My then financial advisor told me I was a fool and would lose it all.  I sold half when it hit $1000/ounce. The rest has been in a safety deposit box waiting for BS like this to happen.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

Russia just dumped all of its holding in US dollars. Confidence is going down the toilet. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/06/03/russia-to-ditch-dollar-from-185bln-reserve-fund-a74098

Ok comrade ... sheesh, between this and the Russian army recruitment video posted this week... what is going on here?

Saw this coming if Bozo and his ilk got in office. Bought my partner out of our 40 acre gold claims and filed a third, soon a fourth. 

Biggest drawback from going in and out of the claims was the drive in. The old route was the stage coach road between Wickenburg and Morristown. SxS's have wrecked the road. It takes me 90 minutes of 4x4 in my old F250 to get there.

Then a lady bought a patented gold mine 1 1/2 mile down the road from me, shes creating a tourist destination. She's completely repaired the road and maintains it. My drive in is now less than 20 minutes.

Mining full time nights and a quick drive home to sleep in the cool AC in the morning. Average 10 grams of gold a week put in the safe. 

If you have a 25-40hp loader.or backhoe and want some yellow, hit me up. Should easily triple the gold take.

0731201741.thumb.jpg.7a76f1ddb197d888ad57ab7b19a492d0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 1

I'm tempted to sell my house and buy a 5th wheel and just see how the rest of the year plays out. 

• Like 3

This has piqued my interest to say the least as I have some cash to invest.

Since we're talking physical here, where does one store a few pounds (> 3) of gold?

Don't think I'd want that at the house and not sure I trust a safety deposit box (as it's my understanding contents are not insured) at my bank.

Thanks,

Eddie

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

This has piqued my interest to say the least as I have some cash to invest.

Since we're talking physical here, where does one store a few pounds (> 3) of gold?

Don't think I'd want that at the house and not sure I trust a safety deposit box at my bank.

Thanks,

Eddie

You can store it at my house.

3 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

You can store it at my house.

5 you are such a good friend and member to this terrific community known as CWT and truly a giver like few have ever been.  🤣

Eddie

P.S. I literally LOL'ed and should have known this was coming.

• Haha 2