Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

Hyperinflation is coming...

40 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

If I were to get into it should I buy Krugerrands ?

https://www.jmbullion.com/bars-rounds-or-coins/

Bullion is cheaper over spot than coins. Why spend more? Everyone can recognize a Pamp or Englehard and testing is simple.

Just looking at various prices of 1gram bars the prices varied some 10%

• Like 1

I do find it humerus that when silver, gold, and real estate goes up in value over night everyone is fine with it but when ammo goes up everyone looses their minds.🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Edge said:

Saw this coming if Bozo and his ilk got in office. Bought my partner out of our 40 acre gold claims and filed a third, soon a fourth. 

Biggest drawback from going in and out of the claims was the drive in. The old route was the stage coach road between Wickenburg and Morristown. SxS's have wrecked the road. It takes me 90 minutes of 4x4 in my old F250 to get there.

Then a lady bought a patented gold mine 1 1/2 mile down the road from me, shes creating a tourist destination. She's completely repaired the road and maintains it. My drive in is now less than 20 minutes.

Mining full time nights and a quick drive home to sleep in the cool AC in the morning. Average 10 grams of gold a week put in the safe. 

If you have a 25-40hp loader.or backhoe and want some yellow, hit me up. Should easily triple the gold take.

0731201741.thumb.jpg.7a76f1ddb197d888ad57ab7b19a492d0.jpg

It’s that lady with the Cooper mine?

5 minutes ago, Jesushunt said:

It’s that lady with the Cooper mine?

I don't know what the mines name was before she bought it, she is Lisa with Luxury Mine

https://luxurygoldmine.com/

2 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

This has piqued my interest to say the least as I have some cash to invest.

Since we're talking physical here, where does one store a few pounds (> 3) of gold?

Don't think I'd want that at the house and not sure I trust a safety deposit box (as it's my understanding contents are not insured) at my bank.

Thanks,

Eddie

I store mine at my house.  secret spots!

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

If I were to get into it should I buy Krugerrands ?

Buy gold or silver in any form... bullion, minted coins, junk coins, jewelry, sterling.... Krugerrands are more expensive with high premiums but they are more desirable to buyers. I don’t sell my silver so I buy whatever is the best deal. There is no wrong answer!  Just buy and stack physical gold or silver:

I started in 2010 when Ron Paul opened my eyes on what is real money  There is a big difference between money and currency.

8A3797E1-BD7E-494C-B114-27CA11443267.jpeg

80 more troy oz on the way.

Also, a lot of people I talk to about gold/silver question it as an investment, and I agree since it is artificially suppressed to prop up the weak dollar. But we don’t buy and stack for money making. We buy for insurance and to turn paper fiat money into REAL money.  If the dollar hyperinflates, you won’t be broke. 

Gold and silver have been money since Jesus walked the earth.

For more info if you want research and facts go to the r/Wallstreetsilver sub reddit. Great forum

Some great places to buy are your local coin and bullion dealers. Online: APMEX, JM Bullion, SilverGoldBull, and from Scottsdale Silver on ebay (make sure the seller is the actual mint Scottsdale Silver). 

Talk about inflation I remember when gas was 54 cents a gallon.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

Talk about inflation I remember when gas was 54 cents a gallon.

$5.00 to fill up my VW in '77

24 minutes ago, Edge said:

$5.00 to fill up my VW in '77

You could fill up an full size truck for 18 bucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbuckfever said:

for a minute I thought you were going to say Carol Baskin.  

That bitch!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ctafoya said:

I'm tempted to sell my house and buy a 5th wheel and just see how the rest of the year plays out. 

I’m doing just that.  House gets listed tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Edge said:

https://www.jmbullion.com/bars-rounds-or-coins/

Bullion is cheaper over spot than coins. Why spend more? Everyone can recognize a Pamp or Englehard and testing is simple.

Just looking at various prices of 1gram bars the prices varied some 10%

True, but remember is today to late to buy compared toast week yes, orr last year yes, but it is never to late to start and to start to buy and invest often.

I buy pandas, eagles, ingots, rare coins, philharmonic, rounds etc. I rather buy more bullion in bars than rounds, but i wont turn rounds down. I dont like one off billy bob branded bars or rounds.

Like ammo buy ealry, buy often and buy deep.

• Like 1