firstcoueswas80

Make sure your HVAC is up to speed...

Had a new unit installed in March at my office. Precision Air. Quit working Monday. Have not been out to repair yet. Not real happy with their service. 

6 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Going to have my oil changed in the compressor this week. The tech told me I should do it every year.

Have him rotate your fan blades at the same time.... they'll last longer

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Going to have my oil changed in the compressor this week. The tech told me I should do it every year.

Make sure you change the winter air out of your car tires too, and put in summer air. The density of the air is different and messes up tread wear that can lead to flat tires during the hot months...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

Make sure you change the winter air out of your car tires too, and put in summer air. The density of the air is different and messes up tread wear that can lead to flat tires during the hot months...

I thought I was the only one who does that.  Makes a huge difference in ride quality.  I think the air gets worn out over time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Have him rotate your fan blades at the same time.... they'll last longer

I just replaced the blades, sharpened the blades so they cut through the air better. 

1 minute ago, bonecollector said:

I just replaced the blades, sharpened the blades so they cut through the air better. 

Make sure you also flip them upside down, proper blade rotation is a must.

Also. I'll take fries with that.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hoss50 said:

I started running helium in mine last year, getting 3 more mpg in my truck, plus it pulls hills much better!

Heat wave huh?  Was up at 10.3k ft in the sierras in the afternoon fishing and got to the cabin at 8,600 with a snow storm. 

20210609_193812.jpg

20210609_125002.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2

Stay cool in the AZ heat, afew pics from trout fishing in the Sierras.  Btw this bear walked up 12 feet behind me while I was fishing about 6pm, went thru cooler, nothing to be had.

97121.jpeg

97483.jpeg

97044.jpeg

97046.jpeg