Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Where are the posts about how G&F hasn't posted results yet

So I know we all wait with high hopes.  So I assume to just get the thread started about how G&F hasn't posted things yet....ok guys ....start your complaining ....bahahha

b6a152bfbbbe5b8fc7babf27d020f558.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I did notice that they didnt post a date to have cards updated.

Yeah I'm curious when the deadline will end up being

4 minutes ago, tyler1215 said:

Yeah I'm curious when the deadline will end up being

I think I heard somewhere they're going back to the system they used last year and years prior. If that's true, should be the same as it's always been

After all the crying and whining last draw the AZGFD will get everything loaded and ready to go probably run the draw making sure no issues and then send an email  giving people 48hrs to update cc. with a 1159PM deadline. Cards will start getting hit around 7:30-0800 like every other year.  Then the new crying and whining will start about how someone's card was comprised 3 minutes after the deadline to update.

7 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

I was told they are only notifying people by mail this draw as they are working out the issues with the new system.

I was told that AZGFD decided to jump in with both feet this cycle and just embrace their slide of technological regression and start notifying people via carrier pigeon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hardly anyone gets all bent out of shape over the deer, sheep draw like they do over the elk draw. Sure there will be a few but not nearly like the elk draw. 

Deer for example isn’t that big a deal when every Tom dik and harry has a bow collecting dust in their closet. They just blow the dust off and buy an over the counter tag if they don’t draw.

Sheep, well no one really expects to draw this tag so the anticipation isn’t there.

Once game and fish takes away the over the counter tags, this will become a hot button topic. The way it’s going it will happen in the next five years…..

6 minutes ago, vitalzone said:

when you apply for the draw, should your applications show up on your portal ?

But status as pending ?

Years past they showed up within about 24 hours, now it's taking weeks for them to show on the portal. But yes when they show up it should show pending.