Sign in to follow this  
dmoto

Relentless Scammers

It should go without saying, but it's obvious that HenryHack00 and ALANCARI280 are total scammers. I had a few extra minutes in my day, so why not F with them a little bit. Might as well waste their time as much as they waste ours. I have a pretty good text thread going with ole HenryHack. Using my Google Voice number rather than my real number. Gotta give him credit.....guy doesn't give up.

image.thumb.png.a00417189cb93e1dafc7c70db1e2da3d.pngimage.thumb.png.ed902e0906240c7868b0b0ffed7fc14a.pngimage.thumb.png.828485185df7272e99c58845aa88a9e1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why does your address in Phx seem so familiar?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had the AZ gov call me the other day and when the Islamic person started to talk she said this is the IRS, ups

How to spot an online shopping scam

4 signs to look for

Over the past year we’ve changed our habits and taken more of our shopping online, and scammers have taken notice. Scammers are creating legitimate-looking sites using stolen images and fake assurances to take advantage of people purchasing from unfamiliar sellers. Some are even preying on people looking to buy a pet or other big-ticket item, touting fake offers for “contactless delivery” that could leave customers empty-handed and out hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Scammers have your online shopping on their radar

Here's what to look for:
deals.png Unreal deals. Scammers may lure you in with a deeply discounted offer that seems too good to be true, only to tack on fees or fake COVID-related costs once you make the first payment.
seller.png Unknown sellers. Anyone can set up an online shop or post an ad on social media. If you can, have a video call with the seller to meet them and see what you’re buying, especially if it’s a big-ticket item like a used car or pet. If you are looking for a pet, please consider adopting locally to help ensure a safe experience.
buy.png Pressure to buy. Be wary of any seller who pressures you to buy right away or asks you to pay using a digital payment service such as Zelle®, wire transfers, or even gift cards — none of which provide payment protection. Use a credit card if you can.
reviews.png Bad reviews. Do an online search on the seller, product, and related scams by using terms like “review,” “complaint,” or “scam”. No reviews can be a red flag too. Get a second opinion from a friend or family member.
  • Like 1

I found a very clean F-150 4x4 extra cab on craigslist listed in casa grande I called the number and he later texted me back at a later time and said it was his aunts truck and if I sent him my email address she would send me more photos and a location to meet if I was serious. I get an email that starts out with her late husband and she needs the truck gone she just cant look at it anymore thats why its listed so cheap. and she wants me to pay her through ebay. I told her I wanted to see the truck first and I had cash on hand, she replied by telling me she feared for her personal safety and mine so that wont work for her, so I told her we will meet at the local sheriffs office and make our transaction in front on a uniformed officer. I never heard from her again.

If you can believe it I never could find the listing for the truck on ebay.

• Haha 1