ThomC

Friday in Payson Trail Cameras

4 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

I think anyone with a hunting license better be very careful running cameras at all. Especially if it's a unit you have a tag for. As a guide I won't run a camera for ANY reason. It'll put a huge target on my back that I do not want. As a matter of fact, I have 4 cheapies that are coming out of the shed and going in the trash this weekend. I want nothing to do with them 

Just be like all the other guides and pay a kid with no hunting license to run them for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertguide said:

Lol... pass!!! I do my own work homie

I believe you. A lot of other guides rely heavily on cams and they will find ways around this…..

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Come on, real hunters don't need Camara's

Or rangefinders. I think we should ban rangefinders. Like I said rangefinders have been the death of a heck of a lot more animals than cameras. I'm being sarcastic obviously. But the people that don't mind them picking s*** apart be careful might be something you enjoy next

• Like 2

I loved that all the commissioners commented about us all sticking together after this. Thankfully most of the guys on here are good dudes and won't carry any hate forward. Can't say the same about what I hear about FB. Sounds like it's a shite show. 

3 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

I loved that all the commissioners commented about us all sticking together after this. Thankfully most of the guys on here are good dudes and won't carry any hate forward. Can't say the same about what I hear about FB. Sounds like it's a shite show. 

They sound like the democrats did after Biden was elected. "We need to unite" :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

They sound like the democrats did after Biden was elected. "We need to unite" :rolleyes:

Well shite... now that you put it that way... lol. 

• Haha 1

Man, for a group of hunters that claim to be all about obeying the law, there sure are a lot of you already advocating breaking this one. Disappointing. . Or does that only apply to laws we don't personally like?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ThomC said:

The comments by the comminissioners actually proved just how biased they were towards their agenda of banning cameras.  The G&F spent hours trying to justify what they wanted at the very start.

The meeting today was to chose either one of the two options on the table. Any othe debate was pointless and mostly rehashing everything that led to today and ended with the two proposals to consider. So it was either pass one or reject both. The latter was NEVER going to happen.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Man, for a group of hunters that claim to be all about obeying the law, there sure are a lot of you already advocating breaking this one. Disappointing. . Or does that only apply to laws we don't personally like?

I haven't agreed with you on much concerning this topic but I absolutely do with this comment. Zero excuse for breaking a game law or rule

23 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

stick to trout

• Haha 1

Im still staying tuned for Josiah's last minute appeal.  Did he cry or not at the meeting?, I have some money riding on it.