Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Crazy observation about this site

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything.  I just realize this site is a serious sausage fest.  Bahahah.  Thoughts?

There’s a Tucson bear hunter gal that chimes in once in a while, 

• Like 2

Not a dating site, there are other swipe left places.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, andrewmilich said:

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything.  I just realize this site is a serious sausage fest.  Bahahah.  Thoughts?

Sounds like someone is fishing, and not by any water either!

Maybe the Sausage ref is new code for ...... lol, sane goes for white painted piled up rocks on or near people's driveways, that means they are swingers.

So a serious sausage fest party means by what sir elton john or libarchi would call it is  hugh ball and hammer slammer throat grabber style party.

What do i know, im still fishin trout in the sierras.

46 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Maybe the Sausage ref is new code for ...... lol, sane goes for white painted piled up rocks on or near people's driveways, that means they are swingers.

So a serious sausage fest party means by what sir elton john or libarchi would call it is  hugh ball and hammer slammer throat grabber style party.

What do i know, im still fishin trout in the sierras.

Or can I push your stool up party

2 hours ago, n2horns said:

Not a dating site, there are other swipe left places.

Happily married for 23 years..  just was wondering why. It seems almost every hunting show on the outdoor channel now is featuring women hunters.  Cabellas and bass pro have a huge camo section for “she” brand gear.  Just don’t hear a lot from this forum. Was just wondering why. 

Probably the same reason that forums about arts and crafts are filled with women. Forums for craft beer are men.  

Most girls are not interested in hunting and shooting even though TV and marketing is pushing the women hunter thing.  Even if there are women here and there who maybe like to hunt they certainly don’t have the interest level we do where we talk about it on the internet with each other all day every day  

Pretty simple. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HuntHike61 said:

Wow- that buck has to be pushing 40.  Sweeet....

Not quite 40".  32 1/4" wide, 196 3/8", biggest buck in the family.

• Like 4
  • Great Buck! 1