Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Crazy observation about this site

8 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything.  I just realize this site is a serious sausage fest.  Bahahah.  Thoughts?

Cause there in the Kitchen where they belong ;)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything. 

Thank god we don’t 

51 minutes ago, Delw said:

Cause there in the Kitchen where they belong ;)

I knew someone would finally say it, took long enough…….

My wife lurked on here for a bit. Said it was too much drama and 🐓 measuring 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

wanna screw up a website encourage women and Susans to come on it AND POST. I mean after all look at fgbook and twtr for proof.

• Like 1

Whats funny about this post is this website is owned by a woman..She doesnt post anymore but she does own it. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, andrewmilich said:

I was just thinking About this forum and wondered how come we never have any women hunters chiming in on anything.  I just realize this site is a serious sausage fest.  Bahahah.  Thoughts?

I remember a few instinces here and on other similar websites where they try to participate and are esentially run off. I remember a thread a while back about women hunters and someone here chimed in that "Women belong in the Kitchen". Just like most things in life, I think there are a few who ruin it for the rest of us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Delw said:

wanna screw up a website encourage women and Susans to come on it AND POST. I mean after all look at fgbook and twtr for proof.

The irony here is that you took over one of the largest fishing forums in the country and ran it into the ground. Now you spend your time trolling on one of the last thriving outdoor related forums which is managed and created by a woman.

Do you tell your Marine Daugher that she belongs in the kitchen? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, brent said:

The irony here is that you took over one of the largest fishing forums in the country and ran it into the ground. Now you spend your time trolling on one of the last thriving outdoor related forums which is managed and created by a woman.

Do you tell your Marine Daugher that she belongs in the kitchen? 

Irony is funny when you spin it. Facts are better, I sold it and made BANK.

And yes I do tell my Marine Daughter that all the time as well as some of our closest friends tell her the same thing. Best part about it she can take it and dish it out unlike most so called men on this forum,  ;)

• Haha 1