Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Crazy observation about this site

On 6/11/2021 at 12:31 PM, Adicted said:

Whats funny about this post is this website is owned by a woman..She doesnt post anymore but she does own it. 

I can't remember either but when there are ladies hunting and the stories told she comments.  Amanda is the OG of women hunters!!!!

• Like 1

How is it “crazy” that there is not women posting on a hunting forum? Quite sane I’d say. But man, is this the best content we can come up with around here?

• Like 2

We still have Stanley on this site don't we?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

We still have Stanley on this site don't we?

Kev's still here to I think

On 6/11/2021 at 4:40 PM, Desertguide said:

My woman is a dang good hunter... and would take one look at this site and say it's full of a$$holes. I know because she calls me one daily. 

exactly thats a smart women, most that hang around predominately men websites are basically just like Barflies and nothing butt trouble.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Delw said:

exactly thats a smart women, most that hang around predominately men websites are basically just like Barflies and nothing butt trouble.

Was the "butt" a Freudian slip???.... 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Delw said:

Kev's still here to I think

Im lurking, waiting to pounce i guess

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Im lurking, waiting to pounce i guess

Thought you were gonna say, waiting in pumps...

• Like 1

Woman only hunt or are involved in anything related to hunting due to Father, husband or boyfriend.  I don not know of nor met a single female hunter that has taken up hunting on their own and stuck with it.  I doubt they even know how to apply and when to apply.  Most woman stop once they have been married for a while or grow up.  My wife used to go hunting and stopped going once we had kids.  My two daughters have hunted and even taken big game but they only hunted because they wanted to be with dad.  If men are being honest they probably have similar stories.  Answer this question: if the male figure was not around would the female "hunter" still continue hunting?  My opinion but I doubt it.  I think females like the outdoors and like seeing animals but they are not into the 'blood sports".

• Like 1

When post here under different handles, just like many men here arent men, well or in private they like to dress up lol.

It is what it is. If needing boobs, 8 hit up the clubs, more than that, there are service providers from mild to wild, day to night and even yep GFE.