huntlines

G&F commission voted unanimously to ban trail cams

6 hours ago, JSR said:

If I draw an elk tag in unit 10 and all of my cameras in unit 33..... how am I using my cameras to take or aid in take of an animal?

What you hunting in 33? Elephants ?

Fishing is next.  The door is open.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Well Alcoholic, one thing you'll notice about coues these days is that noone posts anything anymore. 95% of the content since March has been about trail cameras. So naturally my comments have been about trail cameras. 

Troutman is a first class idiot... guys like this is why people leave this site. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AZLance said:

Troutman is a first class idiot... guys like this is why people leave this site. 

Lol touchy touchy, it's not my fault this website doesn't have anyone posting on it. When the coues hunting section on a coues hunting forum hasn't had a post in 3 weeks you know somethings wrong. Whip us up some new material so I can comment on that.

According to a few guys here I'm just a new guy with no hunting experience that works for AZGFD. Trying to find my mentor on here to show me the way. Could you help me out?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Desertguide said:

Yeah let's impune the integrity of a commissioner with no evidence. That will bear great fruit. You sound a little like the guys I mentioned in my long post. 

Were you at the meeting? There was collusion!  I saw it with my own Eyes snd ears . 

How did all 5 commissioners switch from voting for Option 2 to A full ban on Option 1. 

Todd Geiler and Larry Phoenix had a pow pow a few days before the vote. Todd was informed that if they vote for option 2 it would open them up to more vulnerablity because you could still use a trail camera during a bear hunt and that would prove their fair chase stance was not valid! Ding Ding! Out of Geilers own lips.

Geiler called or emailed all the commisioners and had them switch their votes. Collusion!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

Were you at the meeting? There was collusion!  I saw it with my own Eyes snd ears . 

I wish they had been more targeted with the rule myself.  9, 10, 12, 13 is where it was out of control- that's where they should have targeted it.  However, SirRoyal, it isn't collusion, by definition, if you see it with your own eyes and ears.  Every law and rule ever made is a series of back-and-forths just like you outlined and witnessed.  No collusion, just typical politics.

• Like 2

Its over move on.. We get it guides are mad.. Time to go old school. Grab your 30/30 and hit the brush just like dad learned ya.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Kinda petered off didn't it. Maybe therapy helped. I just got over baiting..  Str8tshot would be happy..

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Kinda petered off didn't it. Maybe therapy helped. I just got over baiting..  Str8tshot would be happy..

That's funny, right there!! 😂