huntlines

G&F commission voted unanimously to ban trail cams

Do you remember him, he was always angry and talked about panties a lot.

Read recently there was a conflict up on North Rim with the Buffalo hunters and trail cameras, sounded like guns made it interesting. Don’t know all the details but would be interested in more details and who involved. 

He was a little gritty .. He hated when people would complain about there camara's being stolen. He'd say it was littering..

On 6/14/2021 at 9:15 AM, JSR said:

If I draw an elk tag in unit 10 and all of my cameras in unit 33..... how am I using my cameras to take or aid in take of an animal?

Did you read my last sentence?

On 6/14/2021 at 2:02 PM, trophyseeker said:

At one time, this was the B&C stance (and maybe P&Y also) on fair chase. Not sure if either still uses it.

Boone and Crockett Fair Chase Affidavit

I. Spotting or herding game from the air, followed by landing in its vicinity for the purpose of pursuit and shooting;

II. Herding or chasing with the aid of any motorized equipment;

III. Use of electronic communication devices (2-way radios, cell phones, etc.) to guide hunters to game, artificial lighting, electronic light intensifying devices (night vision optics), sights with built-in electronic range-finding capabilities (including smart scopes), drones/unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), thermal imaging equipment, electronic game calls or camera/timers/motion tracking devices that transmit images and other information to the hunter;

IV. Confined by artificial barriers, including escape-proof fenced enclosures;

V. Transplanted for the purpose of commercial shooting;

VI. Confined by artificial barriers, including escape-proof, fenced enclosures;

VII. While swimming, helpless in deep snow, or helpless in any other natural or artificial medium;

VIII. On another hunter’s license;

IX. Not in full compliance with the game laws or regulations of the federal government or of any state, province, territory, or tribal council on reservations or tribal lands.

It still is!  Nowhere does it talk about the passive cameras, only the live action or cell phone camera. So I don't see the issue with cameras you still have to go physically  check.  

• Like 1

Im using the Joe Biden approved -  China satellite image cameras that have a live feed and control joy stick operational control mod.

You need to buy some crack and paintings from hunter first, but the prices are reasonable for the access you get. Plus, you see all the hot chicks live and in the pools and back yards, free, well you need to pay Hunter to see his dad t9 get the key to the chineesr satellites.

Shoot, no GnF will ban these, ah but not too worry, Dennis Rodmab callled me, he said little rocket man has them too, much  cheaper access fees but, sat lenses arent as Swarovski  clear, more like vortex.

1 hour ago, Elkhunter1 said:

It still is!  Nowhere does it talk about the passive cameras, only the live action or cell phone camera. So I don't see the issue with cameras you still have to go physically  check.  

Keep up. 😉 I posted that in reference to the use of radios. That's why I quoted this:

On 6/14/2021 at 12:52 PM, Wnn135 said:

I just got done watching  a video on you tube where the two guys are hunting javelina in Az. In the video they both have ear pieces coming from their ears and it then shows one stalking and you can hear the other one talking to him on a radio guiding him in on the javelina. I just wonder how long it will be before they say you cant have any electronics such as the radios when you hunt.

Radio's, not far chase, cant put the animal in the book. Kinda like SSS

Found this clip on YouTube breaking down the AZGFD 3 hour meeting

AZGFD Trail Camera Ban 2021 | Arizona Trail Camera Ban | Commission Bans Trail Cameras - YouTube

Also looks like fireworks in the making with a lawsuit...

Fundraiser by Josiah Scott : Arizona Sportsmans Trail Cam Defense Fund (gofundme.com)

• Like 3