Sign in to follow this  
SpotNStalk

Win 9mm 500 rounds

Decent price, It's nice to see that the price is starting to decline a little.  I notice you sell a bunch of ammo at pretty reasonable prices, do you just buy it when you see it and quick flip helping guys out? Or are you actively seeking the ammo out to flip.  Nothing negative intended, just curious because your prices are pretty reasonable in this day and age. Good luck with the sale 

Get the majority of it in trade.. try to list most of my stuff close to what I picked it up for . you’ll see the price of the same item differ from one  post to the next based on what I picked it up for. Have a pretty good network built since Oct-Nov to be able to find whatever it is I’m looking for at usually cheaper then retail of some places and cheaper then resell. Have a few guys on here that reach out when they are looking for something and end up with extras. 

thx for the bump ! 

• Like 1

Spotnstalk has hooked me up  several times with ammo I was looking for, and just passes it on  for what he paid.  Class act and a nice guy to meet and talk hunting with.  He’s like the Leo Getz of ammo.... whatever you need, he Getz.  Ammo ninja.

• Like 1