Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

WTB trail cams

I’m looking for 8-10 new or used trail cams.  Looking for recommendations on a good brand as I’ve had bad luck with the cuddebacks I went with last time.  If someone has some that are all in good working order and the same brand and model they’d be willing to sell I’d be open to that as well.  Let me know what you’ve got.  I’m in ND so you’d have to ship them but we’d work that into the price.  

9 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I have 2 left.

Thanks!  I’m trying to find a decent number of the same cam as I hate having to remember how to set them when I have a bunch of different brands out.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Too soon man, too soon. . 

Sorry, I’m fully planning on buying some new ones and looking for recommendations, but figured I’d start here is someone bought some and now can’t use them.  If I lived in AZ still, I’d personally just put mine out to keep an eye on the cattle using the drinkers and salts but that’s just me.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Sorry, I’m fully planning on buying some new ones and looking for recommendations, but figured I’d start here is someone bought some and now can’t use them.  If I lived in AZ still, I’d personally just put mine out to keep an eye on the cattle using the drinkers and salts but that’s just me.  

Haha I'm just messing. . I don't have any for sale but have always had good luck with browning and Moultrie cams. Even the cheapest versions have lasted 5+ years.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

If he doesnt take them let me know! I can use them!

They’re all yours, I’m gonna try to find a group of them that I can still get more of so they’re all the same.  Hate learning how to run different ones.  

1 hour ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

200.00 for all with a few mem cards also. 

E545C110-2E93-47FE-8B17-89F4604F18B3.jpeg

Thanks!  I think I’ll try to find some that there’s either 8-10’of them, or are ones they still make so I can add a few more of the same kind.  My problem now is I have 1-3 of about 5 different kinds!!

5 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

If he doesnt take them let me know! I can use them!

Yours if you want them. Shoot me PM so we can text.