Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Airlines becoming MMA

Crazy now how you can book a flight today and get free seats to a MMA fight.

I think it is only going to get worse.   Too bad it isnt hot sexy chicks fighting, no need to jump into the middle of a sweat match.

• Haha 1

I just returned late last night from a quick trip to VA.  There were some delays (outside of AA's control) and 3 of the 4 flights were full.

Everyone was civil and there were no verbal or physical confrontations.  The civility of travel surprised me for sure.

Wearing a mask for the flight duration (and in airports) is a royal PITA and the CDC and the Feds need to get on the same mask page.

Let this sink in a minute:  It's a federal offense for not wearing a mask.

Eddie

1 hour ago, eddielasvegas said:

I just returned late last night from a quick trip to VA.  There were some delays (outside of AA's control) and 3 of the 4 flights were full.

Everyone was civil and there were no verbal or physical confrontations.  The civility of travel surprised me for sure.

Wearing a mask for the flight duration (and in airports) is a royal PITA and the CDC and the Feds need to get on the same mask page.

Let this sink in a minute:  It's a federal offense for not wearing a mask.

Eddie

Exactly...I would rather have teeth pulled than get on an airplane under these sorry conditions

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pwrguy said:

Exactly...I would rather have teeth pulled than get on an airplane under these sorry conditions

You’d rather have your teeth pulled then have to wear some fabric over your face for 3 hours?  You must have never had a tooth pulled.  I’m in agreement that the CDC and feds need to get on the same page but I don’t think I’d wanna lose any teeth over it.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, yotebuster said:

You’d rather have your teeth pulled then have to wear some fabric over your face for 3 hours?  You must have never had a tooth pulled.  I’m in agreement that the CDC and feds need to get on the same page but I don’t think I’d wanna lose any teeth over it.  

A figure of speech...I choose neither.  

• Like 1

I'm on a minimum of two flights a week. Have been for the last 6 years. Never seen any issues like this. 

• Like 1