Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

Southwest Airlines Deal

Just a heads up guys, Southwest has a deal right now.  If you book a flight today or tomorrow and flights are between 9/15-11/3 all fares are 50% off.  I just booked 4 round trip flights to hawaii for under $250/ person AFTER taxes and fees.  couldn’t say no.  Use code SAVE50

CF5D5FE4-4988-4683-B27A-4BA996BC1E65.jpeg

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Just a heads up guys, Southwest has a deal right now.  If you book a flight today or tomorrow and flights are between 9/15-11/3 all fares are 50% off.  I just booked 4 round trip flights to hawaii for under $250/ person AFTER taxes and fees.  couldn’t say no.  Use code SAVE50

CF5D5FE4-4988-4683-B27A-4BA996BC1E65.jpeg

Where to in Hawaii? I just tried Maui sat-sat In October and it was $1400 for 3 people. 

14 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Where to in Hawaii? I just tried Maui sat-sat In October and it was $1400 for 3 people. 

Oahu. When you go to main page click on “Book with promo code” yellow button. Then when you get to the “Book a Flight” page click on “Low Fare Calendar” and it’ll bring up the lowest fares for everyday that month. You should be able to get a sat-sat for $360 each to maui when I looked depending on the days

13 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Oahu. When you go to main page click on “Book with promo code” yellow button. Then when you get to the “Book a Flight” page click on “Low Fare Calendar” and it’ll bring up the lowest fares for everyday that month. You should be able to get a sat-sat for $360 each to maui when I looked depending on the days

Gotcha…I need a specific week, that’s where I run into the problem, thanks though! 

• Like 1

Not flying anywhere with a being required.

2 hours ago, bigorange said:

A what? An ID? 😂😂😂

Yah i got excited about the biden paintings and for got to put masks. Oh well, maybe i have spent 2 weeks too many in so cal relaxing.

• Haha 1