codyhuntsaz

WTB Small .22 rifle

Looking to get something for my 5 year old daughter. Something like a Cricket or I think Savage has a version similar. Thought maybe someone out there might have a kiddo that has outgrown one. Let me know, thanks. 

Do you have a 10/22 by chance? You can drop them in the archangel stock for less than $200 and they collapse down for kids. 

• Like 1

Look at a Henry Survival AR7. Very light weight.

They even say they float in water.

• Like 1

When I was looking, 2 stood out as better quality:  The Savage Rascal and the Henry MiniBolt.

ps:  the CZ below is even better.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

When I was looking, 2 stood out as better quality:  The Savage Rascal and the Henry MiniBolt.

The savage rascal was the one I almost bought from Sportsman’s  warehouse… After standing in line for an hour they only went through two gun sales and the store was closing. Thought I might be able to find one on here.

1 hour ago, matt said:

Do you have a 10/22 by chance? You can drop them in the archangel stock for less than $200 and they collapse down for kids. 

I do have one and thought about sanding and trimming down the stock for her, but the action jams a lot and I don’t want her to have to deal with that issue. I thought a single shot might be better for her also. It would get her used to working a bolt action and keep from her rapid firing at a rabbit running off or something.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

I've got a cz 452 zkm youth 22 I'd let go for $250.the gun is just like new .

0619211543.jpg

YOU SHOULD JUMP ON THIS!!  I would if it were closer.

3 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Cz 452 is sold pending funds

Dang, didn’t even get a shot at calling dibs…on my own post! Hahaha, if it falls through let me know, thanks. 

• Like 3

WOW! Seems like you would have gotten first right of refusal, being as how this is on your own post??!! That’s not cool…

• Like 3

Wasn't trying to Jack his post just had a gun sitting in the safe .put it out there and got offers .like all things for sale if you don't say ill take it and then pay for it its still for sale.sorry if that offends you

• Like 1

Not offended bud, just would have done it differently. If you are a Father, enjoy your day! Free bumps to help get this guy a gun for his daughter. 

• Like 3