Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Fires fires fires

Back bone fire, in fosil creek started be child's power station the other night is now growing fast. 

Strawberry is on go , Pine on set. Please pray for all the people. No air support yet.

Anothere fire just reported closing road from Camp Verde to Payson.

Good weekend to stay home. Please be safe and smart.

P,ease gives us the room were gonna need 

• Like 6

Not to mention the Gold Fire north of Lk Pleasant.

Just too many careless morons out there.

• Like 6

I was talking to my dad and my retired old boss and the both have big homes in pine.  Neither are up right now because of DR appointment 's and they are freeking out.   Nothing they can do. Sucks. 

Hope the. Hardscrabble Mesa fire break holds when it comes over the top. As long as Strawberry Mnt doesn't go up I'm confident our hotshots will get it done.

I memory of there comrade from a year back. 

• Like 2

Its ya’lls fault for drivin those F250s, Cummins and Duranax Climate change monsters instead of a lavender Scented Prius

Sincerely,

Beijing Biden. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I worn my jerusalem cruisers all day today and drove my GM EV1 around at under posted limits to conserve power.

I only shave my under carriage on odd weeks and shower on alternating days.  I live in a hippie commune and swing parties for pleasure. 

On weekends I drive coal.

#jerusalemcruisers

This is some serious shoot, troll somewhere else, funnin isnt always funny, hope your house isnt ever threatened from burning down. I know alot of people up here in danger, maybe take an adult day, just maybe

• Like 1

16 hours ago, n2horns said:

I worn my jerusalem cruisers all day today and drove my GM EV1 around at under posted limits to conserve power.

I only shave my under carriage on odd weeks and shower on alternating days.  I live in a hippie commune and swing parties for pleasure. 

On weekends I drive coal.

Sounds like a long wait. We just called them Jesus Sneakers back in the Pre Nam Days. Of course that was the summer before we graduated from High School and our benevolent Uncle Sam snatched us up then sent a bunch of kids over there on the Ultimate Senior Trip.