Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Weird PM hack?

Yah this is so yesterday.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Well....did you "get acquainted"?

I got roofied and my wallet is missing. My boxers are intact keys in pocket.  So I guess i had a good time!

Had an email this morning that I had PM from an unknown person with several others on the thread “Let’s go hunting” - no PM though guess it had already been reported and nuked. Scammers getting creative. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Had an email this morning that I had PM from an unknown person with several others on the thread “Let’s go hunting” - no PM though guess it had already been reported and nuked. Scammers getting creative. 

Same 

Scammers are getting creative.  I bet that pm will lure some guys.  If you think about it, guys like to hunt.  Guys also like to fornicate.  This kind of pm would be attractive because it takes away a lot of work required to secure a mate and the lonely, or manwhores could be sucked right in with the idea that a woman who uses words like sexy in a pm also likes to hunt.  What could be better?  It must be my lucky day.

7 hours ago, bigorange said:

I got the same one

8 hours ago, bigorange said:

same 

This was the chick you all missed out on.  I do tutoring on the side.

97544.jpeg

• Haha 2