knothead

It's time to help Arizona's wildlife.

Just now, GreyGhost85 said:

What i see is $133 million revenue with $44 million in operating costs. 

Obviously you don't have a clue about the difference between operating costs & total expenditures, many of which are doled out of special funds included in the total revenue for specific purposes.  Where do you think MDF, RMEF, AZDBS, WSF get most of the money for their projects??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trophyseeker said:

Obviously you don't have a clue about the difference between operating costs & total expenditures, many of which are doled out of special funds included in the total revenue for specific purposes.  Where do you think MDF, RMEF, AZDBS, WSF get most of the money for their projects??

I know they also support NPR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

I know they also support NPR.

Much of the monies added in the total revenues are earmarked for specific purposes. A few of the sources are Dingell-Johnson (fisheries) & Pitman-Robertson aid (hunter safety & shooting ranges) Heritage Funds (lottery proceeds) for many conservation purposes and ALL of the money raised for the special tags each year that MUST be used for the specific game animal, which is where the alphabet groups get their money. The dedicated funds listed CANNOT be used for operating expenses.  There are others, as well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

They also had to pay court fees to take a kid to the cleaners over some doves. That can be alot in attorney fees and other rewards to the people 

10 hours ago, trophyseeker said:

Says the guy that knows where every dollar spent by the g&f went. Lol

• Like 1

The azgfd is as bad as the azdot dmv, total waste of money, but hay its a government service and we need to pay for water, what about ranchers they get the Americans land, so buck up some water.. Oh ya they don't over graze either.. Yes the animals are important and I did donate. But the game and fish is a joke sorry, my opinion only.

Loved the NPR thing he totally skirted around that.lol

Is there a place to volunteer to haul water for them or RMEF or some worth while organization? 

I can't go camping anymore this summer, so I might as well use my truck to haul some eater and do some good. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

Is there a place to volunteer to haul water for them or RMEF or some worth while organization? 

I can't go camping anymore this summer, so I might as well use my truck to haul some eater and do some good. 

oh no! only professionals can haul water. they don't want regular folks doing it

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

I was wondering the same thing... more than happy to help get water out to dry watering holes and have the vehicles to get it out there. 

16 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Says the guy that knows where every dollar spent by the g&f went. Lol

I think you meant to make some sort of point. You just whiffed, however, due to your reading comprehension. 

The "Where do you think MDF, RMEF, AZDBS, WSF get most of the money for their projects??" was a follow-up to the previous sentence, which explained where they got their money as in "That's where MDF, RMEF, AZDBS, WSF get most of the money for their projects.  IOW, it was a question for GreyGhost85, who didn't have a clue; I already knew the answer. 

So next time surprise us all by saying something intelligent.  

If you cant answer the question then attack the questioner. 

When you give government money the money just cannot be traced.  But, trust me it gets used.

• Like 1