Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Credit card updates

One thing is for sure...the draw continues to be consistently inconsistent, and absolutely no one knows the answers. G&F probably doesn't even know when they'll ask for updates. Speculation regarding card update or card charging timeframes is basically dog water. OK, now drag me through the mud😂.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

You obviously missed the point. At that point it would be of no help to you. BUT it was simply to show you that the majority of people that have card problems isn't due to any fault of their own. According to the coues crew they should have the deadline for the draw on x date. Then at any random time they should just start charging cards without letting anyone know when that will be and just pray that your card wasn't compromised. You guys are dumber than I thought. And that's pretty dumb. 

There you go insulting people again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Wyoming doesn't have a problem, do they??

Nope they don't. BECAUSE THEY CHARGE CARDS BEFORE THE DRAW EVEN HAPPENS. Eliminating the need for a credit card update.

3 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

And how do you see yourself??

This >>>

JUN 21 WORD OF THE DAY

A person with an outwardly dominant, masculine, or aggressive personality, but who also enthusiastically takes on the submissive or "bottom" role in the bedroom.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Kinda figured you wouldn't answer that. As you see we aren't interested in your insults, so maybe go find a fishing site, or you terrible at that 2 ??

2 minutes ago, dusty said:

This >>>

JUN 21 WORD OF THE DAY

A person with an outwardly dominant, masculine, or aggressive personality, but who also enthusiastically takes on the submissive or "bottom" role in the bedroom.

Trout (gay Bass) fishermen generally have attitudes.

The pipe hitter quote is Hilarious

• Like 1

I emailed game and fish this morning and asked when is the last day to update our credit cards? And if it was the same date as the purchasing point guard? This the response I got.

Good afternoon,

Those dates have not been determined.  As soon as the decision is made we will post the information on our website and if you are signed up for e-news you will receive an email with that information.

• Like 1