Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Credit card updates

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

So he's hot rod on bait shop.. Billy ray gay...

Bait shop was the coolest movie ever. most tourny Bass fishermen hated it why cause depicted tourny Bass Fishermen to a T. almost every bass fishermen was a perfect example of everyone of those Characters in the movie.  Really funny when on a fishing sight you watch that movie and go hey theirs so and so, oh crap thats so and so. Even my Kids could pick out a real person for all those Characters on the show

Hot Rod Johnson was the MAN the Myth  The legend.  best Character on there.,

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

How tf are you derelicts even arguing about this? There’s nothing to argue. Making up scenarios in your head to get worked up about.

Your very angry these days, new hooker. Lol

2 minutes ago, cmille308 said:

My card got hacked around the 1st of June, took care of it immediately and no worries. 

Wow, you mean you are allowed to be proactive and do this on your own without hourly reminders leading up to the deadline???😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I use a card for the draw that I don't use for anything else. No chance of it being hacked.

You guys that are concerned about their cards getting hacked are welcome to try this as well.

You're welcome.

OR.......let nature take it's course and weed out those that cannot maintain a card long enough to get through the draw. More tags for me.HAHAHAAAHAAAHAHHAHAAAHAAA...

I love natural selection....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deerhunter said:

I emailed game and fish this morning and asked when is the last day to update our credit cards? And if it was the same date as the purchasing point guard? This the response I got.

Good afternoon,

Those dates have not been determined.  As soon as the decision is made we will post the information on our website and if you are signed up for e-news you will receive an email with that information.

That's exactly what they posted in the regs.

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Your very angry these days, new hooker. Lol

Not at all, never been doing better. Just sucks to see the chit tier posters 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Not at all, never been doing better. Just sucks to see the chit tier posters 

Glad to here life is good..

Who cares, wont be anything left to hunt after this fire season. 

• Thanks 2

Anyone know anyone that got card hit, my son says people are posting they got hit.  I have know clue..

I can see how knowing a deadline helps…and if my card got hacked I’d be more worried about getting it replaced and taking care of all the monthly autopays that are setup on it. I’d like to think I wouldn’t forget to update AZGFD but I might.