Red Rabbit

Coconino NF to fully CLOSE Wednesday 6/23/2021

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

The ones who think that closing the forest does nothing, I believe there the same idiots we need to be protected from. There entitled to everything. I feel open the forest and shoot the people who start the fire in the face, no more lawyers and I'm sorry and fines Stupid people should breed, clean up the bean pool.. 

PURGE!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Dang , I am sorry. Tonto isn't closed yet

Parts of Tonto will close starting Friday 

https://www.facebook.com/TontoNationalForest/posts/1213249789095765

The #TontoNF will be implementing a Stage 3 Forest Closure on Friday, June 25, 2021 due to extreme fire danger. Some lakes, roads and recreation areas will remain accessible. The official Stage 3 Forest Closure order will be released tomorrow afternoon with a closure map with details of restricted and accessible areas.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I know your a smart guy..   but there's been lots of fires caused by, camp fire, fireworks that are banned in the forest, no spark arrestors, many reasons that tie to people. Butt let it all burn mentality people have know , and its mine I can do what I want and ohwell if something happens. I don't get the IDGAF attitude's we have. Sorry some of this comes from the stupid questions that get asked about bone fire are assanine. Its all me me me. The new americans

I have my Moments ;)

The point I am trying to make is that closing the forrest isnt going to help all that much for my reasons listed above..  ie highways and such.

stupid/careless people are still going to be stupid/careless people, until society changes that which I dont think is going to happen too soon.

• Like 2

Anything that helps is a good thing till we get some rain.  July is almost here, hopefully it’s a small window and things get back to normal.

39 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

Parts of Tonto will close starting Friday 

https://www.facebook.com/TontoNationalForest/posts/1213249789095765

The #TontoNF will be implementing a Stage 3 Forest Closure on Friday, June 25, 2021 due to extreme fire danger. Some lakes, roads and recreation areas will remain accessible. The official Stage 3 Forest Closure order will be released tomorrow afternoon with a closure map with details of restricted and accessible areas.

please leave roosevelt open... that is my only therapy that keeps me sane these days.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AZLance said:

please leave roosevelt open... that is my only therapy that keeps me sane these days.

Sooo. Willl there be a lottery for the back seat?

Mines open. Debating on tomorrow morning since willow is out..

Good down pour in Pinetop

• Like 1