Elk_oholic

Unit 8 early archery bull

28 minutes ago, Elk_oholic said:

Thanks for asking.  We got into elk almost every day of our 12 day hunt.  Unfortunately, she only has a 45 yard bow range, and we had bulls at 60 - 75 yards on a few different occasions.  Had some cows in closer between 30 - 50 yards.  Lots of bugling, but mainly at dark, just before dark, and just after sunrise.  They shut down during the day.  She had bugling elk coming in a few mornings and a couple of evenings.  So, a lot of encounters, and excitement, but she never got to shoot.  It was an awesome hunt nonetheless.  We have a YouTube Channel called Catch n' Dinner.  We'll be editing the footage from the hunt and posting soon if you want to check it out.  My CO archery bull hunt is up already.  Harvested a nice 5 x 5 just before we left for Arizona.  :)

I have watched your videos before. Didn’t realize that was you. Enjoyed the Colorado one recently. Sounds like you guys had a great time and look forward to seeing your latest video. Appreciate you sharing it will us. Take care, Mark 

• Like 1

Super cool! That video is great. Love following hunts—makes it feel like you’re there sometimes. Let us know when you get the new one posted!

Great videos!! Have also watched a few of your videos in the past. I do wish your az videos didn't show so much background. YouTube has caused a flood of people intruding on once sacred and secret places in this state. Not trying to offend you in any way.

• Like 1