Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Outdoor Writer (Tony)

I was looking on the campfire topics and noticed he didn't post on any, is he ok I know he was going through some medical issues.

He's fine.  He got sand in his VJ and quit posting on here.  It all stemmed from him being wrong on his superbowl pick and Trophyhunter being right.  Tony still posts plenty on Rokslide.com. 

• Haha 2

O.K. thanks just curious he did post some interesting stuff at times.

• Like 1

I literally did nothing but make an honest comment of who I (and the majority of the country) thought would win in his super bowl thread. He was absolutely triggered.   

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Glad he is still kicking. Just don't bring up trolling for crappie at Roosevelt.  That's not fair chase in his mind.

That thread was funny.

40 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I literally did nothing but make an honest comment of who I (and the majority of the country) thought would win in his super bowl thread. He was absolutely triggered.   

He's a beeoch. Always has been. Throw him over the edge and ask about his ram.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

He's a beeoch. Always has been. Throw him over the edge and ask about his ram.

Classy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Tony is a good guy and has done a lot of good for the hunting community. A lot of good people have stopped posting over the years because of a large amount of immature jerks. I see Tony on Facebook quite often and he seems to be doing well. 

• Like 9

On 6/24/2021 at 9:42 AM, Swivelhead said:
6 hours ago, daryl_s said:

Tony is a good guy and has done a lot of good for the hunting community. A lot of good people have stopped posting over the years because of a large amount of immature jerks. I see Tony on Facebook quite often and he seems to be doing well. 

The thick irony is the people that always claim the good posters left either rarely contribute themselves or are the garbage posters that scare people off. Trophyseeker, prime example 

• Like 2