Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Outdoor Writer (Tony)

6 hours ago, daryl_s said:

Tony is a good guy and has done a lot of good for the hunting community. A lot of good people have stopped posting over the years because of a large amount of immature jerks. I see Tony on Facebook quite often and he seems to be doing well. 

I'm going to play the devils advocate.

what exactly has some of these "guys done for the hunting community". we tend to see this all the time people saying so and so was a good guy.. Just because someone is a good guy doesn't mean everyone has to like them. if someone leaves it doesn't mean that people on the board ran them off. what it means is they cant handle a difference of opinions or being questioned on things,

• Like 3

On 6/24/2021 at 9:42 AM, Swivelhead said:

Not much sport in kicking an old dog ........

Oh yeah there is, but I dont like dogs anyhow.

4 hours ago, Delw said:

I'm going to play the devils advocate.

what exactly has some of these "guys done for the hunting community". we tend to see this all the time people saying so and so was a good guy.. Just because someone is a good guy doesn't mean everyone has to like them. if someone leaves it doesn't mean that people on the board ran them off. what it means is they cant handle a difference of opinions or being questioned on things,

Exactly. ...I don't hunt anymore,  sitting on points and trying to get drawed.  I thought this was a fishing forum. ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Delw said:

Oh yeah there is, but I dont like dogs anyhow.

You aint ever had a good dog then. Anymore I like dogs over most people.

• Like 5

I mean think about it,

dogs are like the homeless and Liberials. The beg for food, , drool all over themselves, then when you kick them outside for crapping on the floor after just coming in from outside, the people around you start sticking up for them and saying poor dog you need to be nice he she couldnt help it. They take your shoes and chew them up. and the list goes on.

A cat on the other hand can take care of itself, doesnt beg, stays out of your way. finds its own food if need be. craps in the neighbors yard. and the list goes on.

I'm typing this as this dumb dog is hiding under the table because the cats staring at her funny. ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

The thick irony is the people that always claim the good posters left either rarely contribute themselves or are the garbage posters that scare people off. Trophyseeker, prime example 

You’re correct, but posting a lot doesn’t mean you’re contributing. For example, you post a lot, but I wouldn’t call it a contribution, I’d put most of it in the “garbage poster” category. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daryl_s said:

You’re correct, but posting a lot doesn’t mean you’re contributing. For example, you post a lot, but I wouldn’t call it a contribution, I’d put most of it in the “garbage poster” category. 

Oh believe me I know I’m just chit posting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Oh believe me I know I’m just chit posting 

The only reason I'm here as well.

A good dog.

On different days lock your dog in the trunk of your car and then lock your wife in the trunk. Which one will be glad to see you the most?

The more I know about people, the better I like dogs.

Tony has a way of writing that entertains most people. Some people just don't get it.

That also explains our social media today. If you are looking to be offended, you don't have far to look.

How to survive in today's world: Head down, walk fast, look worried.

• Like 2