Sign in to follow this  
joe hunter

Dumb it down...please

I’ve been seeing a lot of this everywhere lately, Critical Race Theory. CRT. Can someone explained in simple English what the heck is it......I hear the kids are being taught CRT and so many parents seem to be against it. But like most things today because of PC no one can come out and just tell it like it is. 

On 6/26/2021 at 2:25 PM, joe hunter said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of this everywhere lately, Critical Race Theory. CRT. Can someone explained in simple English what the heck is it......I hear the kids are being taught CRT and so many parents seem to be against it. But like most things today because of PC no one can come out and just tell it like it is. 

If you are white, you ARE a racist. If you're not white, you CANNOT be a racist.

Not talking about you, simple words for simple folks that don't read past the headlines. The MSM has bought this hook, line and sinker. Even Chris Lemon, who happens to be one the most privileged MSM elite with a 4M house in the Hamptons and who knows what kind of salary, crying that he is being oppressed. ALA Meghan Markle.

• Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out what WOKE means.

On the bright side I did finannly figure out what "Pawg" means  pretty a$$ white girls

22 minutes ago, arizonian said:

If you are white, you ARE a racist. If you're not white, you CANNOT be a racist.

Not talking about you, simple words for simple folks that don't read past the headlines. The MSM has bought this hook, line and sinker. Even Chris Lemon, who happens to be one the most privileged MSM elite with a 4M house in the Hamptons and who knows what kind of salary, crying that he is being oppressed. ALA Meghan Markle.

But I'm already and Equal opportunity racist and proud of it ;)

8 hours ago, Delw said:

I'm still trying to figure out what WOKE means.

On the bright side I did finannly figure out what "Pawg" means  pretty a$$ white girls

But I'm already and Equal opportunity racist and proud of it ;)

Its Phat A$$ White Girl

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Adicted said:

Its Phat A$$ White Girl

That explains it, every time I type "pawg" in a search engine it comes up with some chick thats usually "pretty"

then I was getting my Haircut one day in my Local Ghetto, and some stacked chick walked by ,  I said WOW, the dude cutting my hair said. " pretty a$$ white girl". the other dude cutting hair said NO thats a PAWG Dog. talking to the guy cutting my hair.

learn something new everyday. ;)