lonne

While You Were Out Thurs 07/01 We Took 11,712 acres

22 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

...I should probably also add, there is no way in heck the County is going to turn down the request.  You're talking about putting thousands of acres on the property tax rolls, with significant opportunity for economic development in employment zones.  It looks like a good chunk will remain open space to appease those who want those protections.  This will fly through the process.

You need to watch your language in public!

21 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

No one can stop it’s unless you find a bald eagles nest on top of an ancient ruin.

Trust me, there's a way to make it happen.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2021 at 7:48 PM, Tradman said:

I've been teaching general and special education for almost 15 years. Majority of funds that are supposed to go to education (classrooms, students, etc..) ends up going to those who are in the administration part of education. 

This is why I'm against most tax hike for education. Im all for helping teachers and students, but from those I associate with that are in education most of it doesn't go to where it is needed. Prop 123 fooled a lot of people because "it was for the children."

7 minutes ago, zackcarp said:

This is why I'm against most tax hike for education. Im all for helping teachers and students, but from those I associate with that are in education most of it doesn't go to where it is needed. Prop 123 fooled a lot of people because "it was for the children."

123 was rushed through as a special ballot measure. The didn’t even bother to distribute the mandatory literature to a large population of the voting public as dictated by state law. Doug Douchey again pretending at fiscal conservation. 

• Like 1

So now that 1uglydude is done hearing himself talk about how educated he is and how apparently we aren't aware there is some formal process to this, and you guys have voiced how impossible it is to stop the bulldozers, please do get your b**** back and oppose this and ask everyone u know to do that.

22 minutes ago, lonne said:

So now that 1uglydude is done hearing himself talk about how educated he is and how apparently we aren't aware there is some formal process to this, and you guys have voiced how impossible it is to stop the bulldozers, please do get your b**** back and oppose this and ask everyone u know to do that.

Wow, my first advice would be to not act like an a$$ at the hearing. Sounds like you might need some practice in front of a mirror first.

I happen to be a planning and zoning attorney by trade. I have actually worked on the rezoning and annexation of trust lands in preparation for auction...several times.  If you'd like hire someone to represent you in your hopeless cause, I'd be happy to provide some references.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It takes a long time to get anything done with State Trust Land. Development is still years out. If I read the post right, it appears this is only a change to the GP land use category, which is the first step for a rezone and then development. Still years away. 

3 minutes ago, verdehunter said:

It takes a long time to get anything done with State Trust Land. Development is still years out. If I read the post right, it appears this is only a change to the GP land use category, which is the first step for a rezone and then development. Still years away. 

39 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Wow, my first advice would be to not act like an a$$ at the hearing. Sounds like you might need some practice in front of a mirror first.

I happen to be a planning and zoning attorney by trade. I have actually worked on the rezoning and annexation of trust lands in preparation for auction...several times.  If you'd like hire someone to represent you in your hopeless cause, I'd be happy to provide some references.

Yes i can discern you are and i have worked with several. I can also discern from many of your other posts that you are a know it all who likes to brag about yourself and give advice when its not needed.  Its also not my first time getting an annoying reply from you but as an attorney I'm surprised your memory is so short. 

30 minutes ago, lonne said:

Yes i can discern you are and i have worked with several. I can also discern from many of your other posts that you are a know it all who likes to brag about yourself and give advice when its not needed.  Its also not my first time getting an annoying reply from you but as an attorney I'm surprised your memory is so short. 

Near as I can tell, our only other interaction was 9 years ago when you ASKED for advice on how the sow quota would work after the Department put a bear down in 22.  I had to search it out. You've either got a great memory or nothing much else going on in life.  Nine years is a long time to hold onto something.  My answer 9 years ago (solicited by you, not offered up just for the he ll of it) was 100% correct by the way.

Be sure to post a follow up and let us know how your fight goes, because I'll probably forget all about you again. 

2 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

Near as I can tell, our only other interaction was 9 years ago when you ASKED for advice on how the sow quota would work after the Department put a bear down in 22.  I had to search it out. You've either got a great memory or nothing much else going on in life.  Nine years is a long time to hold onto something.  My answer 9 years ago (solicited by you, not offered up just for the he ll of it) was 100% correct by the way.

Be sure to post a follow up and let us know how your fight goes, because I'll probably forget all about you again. 

No LOL that wasn't it.   No grudge really, can't help it if my memory is pretty good in general.  But funny you have nothing better to do than search for it.  And not much has changed bc you've repeatedly told everyone before what a great attorney you are.  Usually once js enough.  Anything else you want to tell us you're great and knowledgable about and want to give advice on? 

19 minutes ago, lonne said:

No LOL that wasn't it.   No grudge really, can't help it if my memory is pretty good in general.  But funny you have nothing better to do than search for it.  And not much has changed bc you've repeatedly told everyone before what a great attorney you are.  Usually once js enough.  Anything else you want to tell us you're great and knowledgable about and want to give advice on? 

Well in my conversations with him both in the field and on here were pretty normal and polite. I think you have made your point and might just let it go.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Well in my conversations with him both in the field and on here were pretty normal and polite. I think you have made your point and might just let it go.

PRDATR, thanks for stepping in to his defense.  I have no qualms with you. I'm glad you can vouch for him and have both acquired some mutual respect.  My point is that individuals collectively can make a difference. That is the point that should be emphasized.