Sign in to follow this  
Wnn135

Sunrise 3d

Looks like they are having the sunrise shoot, looks like they dropped the price from when they tried to get more a couple years ago. They sure didn’t advertise, I looked a couple weeks ago abd there was no info on the website0997FDBD-489C-46AA-8CE8-A28D6126D6DA.thumb.png.682db7647274477c56e7dc003254c282.png

The forest is closed, so there won't be much camping around. IMO, they mismanaged this for a long time. It takes all day to make it through one course, the prices have ballooned.

It's just not the same as it used to be. I shot the 3-D course at Sunrise every year before I had kids and while they were growing up. I've seen it go from one of my favorite gatherings to something I'd just as soon avoid. 

• Like 1

They dropped the price to $40  (early registration) and $45 at the event for the three days.  They advertised in the local paper that camping was available at Hawley Lake???

7 minutes ago, BOHNTR said:

They dropped the price to $40  (early registration) and $45 at the event for the three days.  They advertised in the local paper that camping was available at Hawley Lake???

Ain’t we all staying at your place? 

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Ain’t we all staying at your place? 

Ha........yeah, of course.....that dirt road right after Pinetop.  😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delw said:

I thought they shut all that down due to fire danger.

That's Coconino. The ingins don't care bout no fire, heck they light it themselves for some OT!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AZkiller said:

Didn't they?

They did. But that doesn’t Change the fact that they do a much better job of managing their forests than we do 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, AZkiller said:

That's Coconino. The ingins don't care bout no fire, heck they light it themselves for some OT!

At least spell it right if your gonna be a d!ck....just saying

• Haha 1

It is no coincidence that the reservations don’t get these massive fires and also the fires all but stop when they hit the rez boundary. They log. When i drove through hilltop several weeks ago i could not believe how much better it looked than state land

• Like 2

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

They did. But that doesn’t Change the fact that they do a much better job of managing their forests than we do 

With our money

6 hours ago, TOBY said:

At least spell it right if your gonna be a d!ck....just saying

How do you think it's spelled?